MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

A nice clean joke to tell the kids.... or the parents.

A nice clean joke to tell the kids.... or the parents. - Forums [Biker Match] A nice clean joke to tell the kids.... or the parents. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

A nice clean joke to tell the kids.... or the parents.

A man, and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. "Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3 o'clock in the morning!" He slams the door and returns to bed. "Who was that?" asked his wife. "Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers. Did you help him?" she asks. "No, I did not! It's 3 o'clock in the morning and it is pouring out there!" "Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Can't you remember when two months ago we broke down and someone helped us? I think you should help him ... and you should be ashamed of yourself!" The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain. He calls out into the dark, "Hello, are you still there?" "Yes" comes back the answer. "Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband. "Yes, Please!" comes the reply from the dark. "Where are you?" asks the husband. "Over here on the swing!" replies the drunk

Update Reply
rubecula @ 30/11/2006 11:41  

Update Reply
nakedangel68 @ 30/11/2006 14:08  

cool rube luv that one he was perhaps a swinger !!!! good job he didnt have a dog with him !!!1

Update Reply
storm @ 30/11/2006 15:13  

Be hanging from its lead by then if he had........ rofl

Update Reply
rubecula @ 30/11/2006 15:16  

cool m8 great joke xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 01/12/2006 01:46  

Thanks folks........ see I can do clean when I try lol

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/12/2006 13:30  

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day Marilyn and I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi *****. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tyres. So Marilyn called him a s---head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. Personally, we didn't care..............we came into town by bus! We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.

Update Reply
TheUKCowboy @ 03/12/2006 12:42  

Nice one cowboy.....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 03/12/2006 14:18  

lol thats a good un

Update Reply
Oggy @ 04/12/2006 01:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email