MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser - Forums [Biker Match] R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=382

If you are going please add yourself to the attendance list on events .
Add yourself here too , keep this thread going , we need to attract as many as possible .

Got something to donate to the raffle , bring it with you on Saturday or PM cassie1966 to arrange collection .

Bring your friends , this event is open to non-BMers too .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 23/02/2009 21:45  

BUMP

WE NEED YOU , WE WON'T BITE UNLESS YOU ASK

I'm going

Update Reply
fastjock @ 25/02/2009 13:49  

Got peeps coming from all over so if you need a lift just shout and we'll see what we can do

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2009 21:35  

Damn! wish i was going now Dugald

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 25/02/2009 21:39  

Well we'll just have to make sure the next one fits in with your weekend off Steph

Update Reply
fastjock @ 25/02/2009 22:14  

Sunday 5th April will do fine, although am not sure i can wait that long!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 25/02/2009 22:18  

I might come to this

Update Reply
Puds @ 25/02/2009 23:55  

and me if can find a room close enough to stay over

Update Reply
meza95 @ 26/02/2009 00:30  

Would be great to see you there puds. Meza there are some rooms available at the pub,all the details are on events,failing that theres a very friendly friendly lives behind the pub,has been known to allow to camping in his garden, Great facilaties to i believe,eh XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2009 09:45  

I have managed to Book a room so will be there, :-)

Update Reply
Puds @ 26/02/2009 12:17  

Good on ya Puds , will be good to meet new faces .

If you don't mind sharing a room Meza , Geoff manager of The Angler
has no objections to peeps bringing a doss bag and crashing on the floor of one of the rooms , give him a ring to see if that option is still available . Or if you can get booked in somewhere in Ripon , myself and caz36 are organising a minibus or 2 from Ripon should work out about £4 each

Update Reply
fastjock @ 26/02/2009 14:12  

Have sorted the room, Booked a twin, Meza is happy to share the cost. Will be good to see ya all, not sure what time will be over, have got to sort out somethings in the day,

Update Reply
Puds @ 26/02/2009 14:46  

looks like im sorted..thanks puds hun

Update Reply
meza95 @ 26/02/2009 15:17  

Excellant news,be great to meet you both

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2009 19:03  

***bumpitty bump***sign up right here folks!!!

Update Reply
old red @ 26/02/2009 22:53  

Update , I can offer camping for upto 5 smallish tents in my back garden , and to share minibus . caz36 getting quotes for minibus friday and also finding out how many seats in minibus , so far 12 of us going from Ripon , PM myself if you would like a seat on minibus . I will txt caz36 to let her know as she is working 2:30pm-10pm , and is getting stick for using works PC .

NUMBERS STARTING TO GROW NOW , KEEP EM COMING

Don't forget to add yourself to this thread and keep it going , always new members joining would be good to attract them too

Update Reply
fastjock @ 27/02/2009 00:11  

28th Feb http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=382 Don't forget to take loads of photos and add them to the event page, then I can link it to the newsletter

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/02/2009 02:23  

After much frantic emailing it has been decided that half of the money raised from raffle and auction will be going to air ambulance,so if you need an excuse to come and spend some money you can't get better than that. Its not to late to get your name down so if your at a loose end tomorrow come along,you'll be missing a great night if you don't. Thanks for the link Kwak,will take lots of pics but don't how many will be printable

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2009 09:40  

Taxi booked for 7pm to pick up outside the unicorn pub on Ripon market square. can seat up to 16 but we can book cars aswell if needed. Works out around £4 each. If needing lift please pm fastjock asap

Update Reply
caz36 @ 27/02/2009 11:28  

taxi pick up now 6.30pm same place

Update Reply
caz36 @ 27/02/2009 13:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email