MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser (4) - Forums [Biker Match] R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser

You could always "bluetooth" yer pics to PC, FJ Then we can see wot er "ladyship" was up to Sat nite ooh Steph

Update Reply
Emzed @ 25/05/2009 20:34  

Good point are cars allowed, I can't remember what the outcome of this was on the earlier thread. Look forward to reading more about the rally after your meeting next week.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 25/05/2009 21:48  

I cant see why cars shud b NOT allowed ? After all its a bikers rally, organised by bikers, for bikers Why should it matter how we get there ? As long as we do !! Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 26/05/2009 02:10  

I think, and I may be totally wrong, (nowt new there then) that the reason folk are told NO CARS or VANS maybe due to them making more of a mess of the field. The farmer / owner of the field may not want heavy vehicles on their land churning it up, especially if it's raining

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/05/2009 09:22  

Cars are allowed by prior arrangement , so we can estimate area needed for car parking , field's big enough anyway , the farmer don't care , he rents field out to caravan club too . The farmer will also have a JCB on site , so has the means to pull vehicles off the field should we get blighted by torrential rain .

Full details should b posted after tnite's meeting .

In the meantime get ya tickets booked with caz36

Update Reply
fastjock @ 26/05/2009 12:54  

I believe they said there'll be room for a few vehicles, but space is limited.

I don't understand why it's not been added to the events calendar? At least then we'd all know what date it's been set for. I can't remember and anyone who's joined BM since the last time it was discussed won't have a clue that it's even planned.

I've already booked up nearly every single weekend from now til October with various shows/events that I'm either attending or working at. I've even got a couple of December dates booked!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/05/2009 12:55  

Oh OK. I believed wrong then!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/05/2009 12:56  

1st Ure Welcome Rally 4th-6th September 2009

Update Reply
fastjock @ 26/05/2009 13:05  

Ta At least I had the month remembered right... Wrong weekend though! D'oh!

I really do think it would help to add it to the events calendar. Putting the dates in a discussion thread that's pages long isn't going to attract the notice of new members easily

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/05/2009 14:08  

Event submitted

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/05/2009 22:56  

Excellent stuff - I think it'll help people if they can see it's an actual event

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/05/2009 22:59  

Now on events calendar

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=459

Update Reply
fastjock @ 28/05/2009 05:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email