MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser (2) - Forums [Biker Match] R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser

hey all, hope you have a great day tomorrow. Sorry can't be there, but am in sunny(?!) Wales this weekend - already had the hangover from Hell yesterday & will probably have another one tomorrow....however have a few for me

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 27/02/2009 16:23  

Huge thank you to wannabe who got raffle donations to me from kent,including a wannabe original.Thanks Stella,hope your enjoying your hols.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2009 18:34  

Bump , yikes less than 22hrs to go

Update Reply
fastjock @ 27/02/2009 21:11  

Bumpety Bump!! hope its not gonna be cold lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/02/2009 22:31  

With those roaring log fires, worried about overheating myself

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/02/2009 22:46  

lol Cassie, the pub will be fine, i was thinking more likely when im in mi tent

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/02/2009 23:05  

Roaring log fires in a tent is not recommended.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2009 00:12  

All I can say is X FactorKLYBR..What a performer!!! the 5th beatle... for those that didn,t make it you missed a hell of a performance!!!and the dancing...what a mover-no slow tango for this guy!!! Karaoke XK rest of the night was pretty good too great peeps good grub & raised a few quid t,boot

Update Reply
old red @ 01/03/2009 09:47  

What an excellent night had by all. I think everyone who turned up enjoyed themselves thoroughly (even with XK's singing). Pics have been uploaded on the event (http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photos.asp?event_id=382) and I'm just waiting for YouTube to download the video clip of XK & Denise serenading us all

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 01/03/2009 12:15  

great night. good pic of you xk serenading the local pussy

Update Reply
caz36 @ 01/03/2009 12:35  

great night. good pic of you xk serenading the local pussy

Update Reply
caz36 @ 01/03/2009 12:35  

Great night had by all,thanks to all who came,esp puds and meza who made the journey oop norf. many thanks also to all who donated raffle prizes. A grand total of £176.85 was raised. we're on our way folks!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2009 13:13  

Right everyone, take a large drink, a couple of Prozac and feast your eyes on an outstanding display of vocal virtuosity courtesy of our very own XK and Denise!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqUeZX2JesE</o:p> <o:p></o:p> You have been warned!!!

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 01/03/2009 13:35  

ow ears bleeding now

Update Reply
caz36 @ 01/03/2009 14:00  

Great night.. was good see everyone agen, and nice to meet you Puds! I think we shud give ourselves a pat on the back for raising the amount we did.. Well Done Everyone Some great pics The entertainment was ..outta this world ( XK.. which planet are you on agen??) hehe Lol @ Youtube! verrrry....errr... vocal. Do you think they ever found Jude? Or is she still hiding? lol Those of us that went clubbin, i hope you're heads are ok this morning.. those that dint, who won killer?

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/03/2009 14:30  

Our very own XK triumphed again Karey...Next karaoke song will no doubt be KILLER QUEEN!!...God help us all

Update Reply
old red @ 01/03/2009 15:36  

What a good night , less remote venue for next one should get a better turnout , still we did ok for the number of peeps who came .

Sore head had thankfully subsided before viewing youtube , kids were highly delighted to see their nanna on youtube .

A very big thanx to XK and denise1966 for keeping the hilarity going

Update Reply
fastjock @ 01/03/2009 15:50  

I weren't there, so couldn't have been me, no way, I dint do nuffin... THAT CAMERA IS A LYING SWINE!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/03/2009 15:53  

Must have been the dark tinted lens

Update Reply
fastjock @ 01/03/2009 15:56  

lol @ Red ..'Killer Queen!' Excellent... Now then XK .. theres a challenge for u... Dugald ..have u got that one ont kareoke ?? Dianne and XK were brill, they shoulda come clubbing wiv us!

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/03/2009 16:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email