MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

March 22nd The Sun Inn, Harrogate

March 22nd The Sun Inn, Harrogate (12) - Forums [Biker Match] March 22nd The Sun Inn, Harrogate (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

March 22nd The Sun Inn, Harrogate

I have already posted what a great first experience my first meet was with BM and I have to agree with a lot of you that some form of ID would be great as I did not get to talk to a lot of people not knowing if they were with BM or not, so my apologies to those I did not recognize....here's to the next time and I'll make my own name tag!! well done all.............craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2009 10:45  

Anyone see this craig geezer?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2009 10:52  

nah - there was some Geordie type person who kept talking to me who then followed us on the trip out! Don't know who he was though! **snigger**

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/03/2009 10:58  

yeh I wondered who that dodgy geezer with the funny accent and tattoos was, too...(he kindly stripped of, so he could be reminded what his tats were..) Ahh well, that might explain why he tagged along then, probs hoping someone would tell him who he was and why he was there....

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/03/2009 11:11  

I'm going off to work now, you have all just proved my point, nice one XK-Holmfirthgirl-karey ps-stella----Makem not geordie cant even visit a country pub now without all these strange people turning up on those two wheeled thingy's dressed in black!!! must go.....works calling and this geezer only lifted hist shirt up, didn't see any of youi women doing the same(to compare tatts)....WORK--gone--bye

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2009 11:32  

nice day was good to meet loads of new people even if did have to come by car. makes me more determined to buy bike

Update Reply
caz36 @ 23/03/2009 11:57  

good day out yesterday cheers everyone bye the way i wasnt being funny going early i am more of a rider than a talker anyway cheers

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 23/03/2009 18:18  

I'll echo that OGB. we took off a bit earlier over to squires, some good roads from there. Nice to see people iv not seen for a while. its nice to catch up with people but i like to ride out for the full day, and we dont get many nice days.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 23/03/2009 18:50  

First forum post an my first bm meet yesterday! wow poped two cherries at once!! was a great day out if a little uncomfy an slow!! thanks for waitin for me an kez, an puttin up with the moanin! was great meetin peeps, sorry if I seemed quiet I was soaking up infomation plus couldnt get a word in!! on top of that I was recovering from the torture after ridin the custard! as was kez, Many appologies kez I honestly thought you'd be comfier on it! Loved the roads up them there parts, and meetin some great peeps, lookin forward to getting to the next one, next time abit more relaxed on a bike that my backside likes! gave the shadow back to my pa! an asked him never to let me have the key again!

Update Reply
kasaki @ 23/03/2009 18:52  

Had a brill day all down to Nina really nice to see everyone and some people i had not met before hope to meet up again soon .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2009 19:08  

Was good to see everyone again and meet some new people. Craig flashed by getting his shirt off - damn I missed that!! It was great to be able to share my success with you all and many thanks for all the congratulations. I look forward to returning the sentiment to all the other L platers and soon I hope!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 23/03/2009 20:01  

Hey Kasaki.. no need to apologise, I know it wernt your usual ride and i bet u were kickin yasen that u dint tek yr Z1 and had a proper blast out.. but thanks for thinking about me and maybe the custard would've been ideal in different circumstances... I'm just gratefull for the pillion...and like I said before you were a great rider, courteous and considerate...cheers hun Craig... the only reason your shirt was lifted was because u cuddent remember wot tat u had there.. wheresa i KNOW wot mine is ...hahaha I have put some more pics on the events, some of us when we stopped off at Kettlewell. Kwak.. get yr pics on lass, I know you;ve got some..cos i hijacked your camera and took some!! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/03/2009 23:46  

Kaz I've re-sized them and will soon be adding them to the event page. Thanks again emzed for the lift there and back.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/03/2009 09:45  

so what do we all think about doing this again sometime, maybe at the end of the summer?

Update Reply
julie j @ 24/03/2009 09:54  

I'm up for that....... The more meets the better for me then I might start to remember who's who...........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2009 11:40  

Yeh I'm up for it Julie, depending on circumstances. Like Craig says, the more meets the better

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/03/2009 12:09  

Craig?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2009 12:15  

Yeh...some random blokey... saw his name somewhere.. and i needed to quote someone..

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/03/2009 12:32  

nice one XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2009 12:33  

I have that deja-vu feeling

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2009 12:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email