MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Snow

Snow (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Snow (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Snow

Well this is certainly mad weather..... Yesterday everything was white and Still snowing last night when i finished work......Today.....Not a bit to be seen all gone lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2009 15:17  

well back inside as a few flurry's have hit!!no theve gone! gonna warn the border guards to be on the lookout for a swarm of chattering 125's slowly making there way south west!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/02/2009 15:24  

lol @ TM - Kaz - ETA?...probably June Sweet - you're lucky - there'a about a foot of frozen snow here - it'll takes ages to melt & then it'll all turn to slush - after being frozen to ice a few times inbetween!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 03/02/2009 16:21  

well, we still have loads of now on the ground, so...... no dragon rally for me this weelend..... i know im a wimp! But sleeping in a tent in the middle of a welsh field does not excite me when i look out of my window!

Update Reply
fairy0.69 @ 03/02/2009 16:23  

Escaped at last!! Three hours of digging with assistance of two elderly neighbours and I managed to get the car up to the main road, Yippee now I can go to work tomorrow..........

Update Reply
prof @ 03/02/2009 16:37  

lol Stella..yep.. i reckoned around June too! lol Hmmm Sweet.. we've still got plenty here too.. and its getttin dark and starting to freeze over agen.. oooh really lookin forward to the drive home...NOT

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/02/2009 16:40  

Well drive carefully Karey....
I think we are supposed to be getting some more but hey its Scotland so anything is possible weather wise lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2009 16:44  

lol.. yeh.. you lot should be used to it.. or better prepared anway!

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/02/2009 16:49  

Well i dont count cos im English lol im never prepared or even used to it its always bloody freezing or im just a complete wimp xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2009 16:54  

Woke up this morning expecting loads of the bloody stuff & not a sight of it you wouldn,t have even thought there had been any...thank god for the pennines!!

Update Reply
old red @ 03/02/2009 22:57  

You can have some of ours red. It's persisting down again now.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 04/02/2009 00:33  

bit better today..still snow.. but its patchy and icy ..but most roads are clear. Watch out for black ice tho ppl.. tek care.. ride/drive/walk safe *RIP local teenage lass killed sledging yesterday*

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/02/2009 08:04  

ohhhh Kaz - I heard that on the news yesterday - my mates lives just round the corner from Rother Valey Country park & she has 3 girsl!!! - sent her a txt to make sure it wasn't any of here 3 - apparently the eldest was gonna go down but couldn't be bothered walking throgh the snow!! phew.....obviously phew for her girls, not the poor lass who died & the others who were injured!... So please take care everybody if you're gonna go 'playing' in the snow.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/02/2009 08:59  

Stella.. was sad news indeed, kids just having a bit of fun, shame it ended so tragically. I can imagine how worried you would have been. Hope the other lass is ok, my thoughts are with the families

Update Reply
Karey @ 04/02/2009 09:34  

My village is the village that the council forgot! My sis had to park her car on the high street and walk down my road, the roads haven't been gritted never mind ploughed!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/02/2009 09:37  

Wooooooo Hooooooo sent us home from work cos of the snow..... still expect us to turn up at sparrows fart tomrrow tho...after its frozen over tonight and become hazardously slippery ! Why cant they just let us have tomrra off ?

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/02/2009 12:42  

dont fink your a candidate for employee of the month somehow!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 05/02/2009 17:51  

heyyy im very good at my job...and i can multitask !

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/02/2009 18:12  

i didnt have 2 go in2 work 2day either, my school was closed, so spent the day chilling,

Update Reply
drobess @ 05/02/2009 20:16  

Ok for you lot,i have to go to work in this weather. No skiving off work for me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2009 21:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email