MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Understanding Men

Understanding Men (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Understanding Men (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Understanding Men

Thank you for the kind words StMarys, I always have such trouble choosing clothes and haven't a thing to wear. I suspect the pinny will haunt me forever

Update Reply
prof @ 25/01/2009 00:35  

well if you got nothing to wear il lend you some of my stuff,and i just know how alluring you will look. did i spell that right? im pisht!

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 25/01/2009 03:09  

Prof, I knew that was not a dig at women, we all know that any problems women have are caused by mens total inability to understand us. But it does explain why you alone :)

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 25/01/2009 09:52  

I'm keeping out of this in case I get caught in the crossfire. But welcome on board hdbabe and remember to give as good as you get!

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/01/2009 10:34  

Wills, me ol china, u cannot sit on the fence, as u r a prime example of No.21 ! ps - and hi to hdbabe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2009 10:50  

Hi hdbabe it cuts both ways, most of men's problems are caused by our total inability to understand women. Much of the list illustrates this. Men are in general more oriented to literal interpretation of the text of verbal communication, women tend to put greater emphasis on non verbal cues particularly in reference to emotional context and intent. Verbal applies both to written and spoken words. It is a very broad generalisation as some men are more receptive to non verbal cues than women but it's one well supported by lots of studies. lives up to handle and runs away

Update Reply
prof @ 25/01/2009 11:49  

woman we'll never understand em so dont even try guys , an old saying : bare foot ,pregnant and in the kitchen lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2009 12:57  

Prof, reading between the lines is that a long winded appology? brakkeno, I am lost for words, but I am sure one of the other ladies will be along to sort you out shortly

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 25/01/2009 13:21  

HD - what would I have to apologise for? "reading between the lines" after "Men are in general more oriented to literal interpretation of the text" QED brakkeno - run for the hills

Update Reply
prof @ 25/01/2009 13:48  

"What would I have to apologise for" - Prof that is where most men go wrong, you should just agree and move on, men will never win a argument with a woman, you just don't have the staying power!!

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 25/01/2009 14:18  

Quality! Loving No.9

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/01/2009 16:27  

Quite true hdbabe I missed out two of the most important rules for male survival a) Never win an argument no matter what it's about and however right you may be b) If you do accidentally win an argument apologise immediately

Update Reply
prof @ 25/01/2009 16:49  

What sort of woman are you looking for then Prof? assuming that's why you are on this site in the 1st place,?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2009 17:36  

One who'll have me!! Slightly more seriously, I have no fixed ideas or any particular "type". I'm not really sure that I am looking for anyone. It's always nice to have more people to chat to at rallies and I like the company of women whether it be as friends or something more. If I happen to hit it off with someone that would be wonderful, if not so be it. Over the years I have seen a number of friends and acquaintances jump at the first chance of a relationship that came along following a split and for many of them it proved to be a mistake so I'm not in any rush.

Update Reply
prof @ 25/01/2009 18:40  

Prof - reading between the lines again, as females do, I am guessing you're are recentley split up? Littlechick - I think hes looking for one chained to the kitchen sink Sorry if that's a bit too cutting - blame it on the wine!!!

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 25/01/2009 19:18  

Well,Prof,your silly list aside,just go with the 1 rule:Do as I say ,not as I do

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2009 19:19  

HarleyG - I thought that rule was for parents not men?

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 25/01/2009 19:22  

My parents wouldnt dream of doing wat I do .Welcome by the way rd

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2009 19:30  

..........and I always do wat the parents say

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2009 19:34  

hdbabe - insufficently correct again I'm afraid although in some ways I suppose a year is recent. And no, a stay at home wifey type is not really for me. HarleyG - What happened to partnership? I wish you well in your search for a wimp who will do as he's told although I think you might find it a bit boring.

Update Reply
prof @ 25/01/2009 20:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email