MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Understanding Men

Understanding Men (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Understanding Men (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Understanding Men

Oooooooh...............this is a joke forum Prof,'kin 'ell..calm yerself

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2009 21:01  

Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.........

Update Reply
prof @ 25/01/2009 22:54  

when you're angry?????!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2009 13:22  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2009 14:44  

god, you started sumthin now avent you mr p. im lovin it.all i can say is your observations were very funny and dont deserve the hard time your gettin,but then i get hassle coz i smoke so its nice to see you gettin it. my telephone/vodka binge wi jim in glasgow made me very ill but after a sunday kip im now on form again.its true to say though that i now ave no insides left!

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 26/01/2009 15:49  

A husband and wife have a bitter quarrel on their 40th wedding aniversary. The husband yells "when you die i'm getting you a headstone that reads "here lies wife - cold as ever" Yeah she replies, "when you die i'm getting you a headstone that reads "Stiff at last"

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 26/01/2009 18:27  

like the joke hdbabe!.........bin slowly wading through the waffle while renewing my insurance....i think prof must have written his list in jest and just left out the humour........

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 26/01/2009 19:02  

A husband (a doctor) and his wife have a fight at the breakfast table. The husband gets in a rage and shouts "and your no good in bed" and storms out of the house. After some time he realises he was nasty and call his wife. She came to the phone after many rings and, irritated, the husband says "what took you so long" She says "I was in bed" "In bed this early, doing what" "getting a second opinion"

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 26/01/2009 19:09  

Hi Eddie - It was taken in jest, just getting my own back

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 26/01/2009 19:10  

A mand has 6 children and is very proud, he is so proud he starts calling his wife 'mother of six' in spite of her objections. One night at a party the man decides it is time to go home and shouts to his wife "shall we go home mother of six", his wife, irritated by her husbands lack of discretion shouts right back "any time your ready father of four"

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 26/01/2009 19:19  

Truce Prof?

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 26/01/2009 19:21  

Never

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/01/2009 19:22  

Truce? have I missed something hdbabe?

Update Reply
prof @ 26/01/2009 22:27  

I'd say quite obviously

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2009 11:49  

has the fact that the arguin females ride Harley's anyfin to do wiv it?[jus wonderin] and why am i thinkin of hdbabe as handbabe![cos i'm a bloke!] does littlechick like Harleys?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 27/01/2009 12:01  

You're in trouble now,TM ,have you joined The Profs gang ? Can't wait to see what littlechick says *will ignore 'Harleyist' attempted joke*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2009 12:06  

Hello Claire, I gave the Prof my diagnosis of his condition last nite I will need to study t.m's responses in greater detail, then I may have to diagnose him with the same . As I pointed out to the prof, it isn't his fault he behaves the way he does, it is a recognised condition and once you are aware of it , you can make allowances!! My nephew has the same condition, and once you realise he can't help himself, it's not difficult to understand him

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2009 13:08  

i do not want a lady to be barefooted and pregnant at the kitchen sink!! i want a dancing partner[bout 5'6''wearing 4'' stiletto's]!but seeing the married couples at dances arguing together on the floor makes you wonder about marriage! I never think of ladies as inferior!we all have something to give,as in the tango you each bring something to share on thr floor and have fun be passionate but respect each other!no jamming yer leg[or anything else!] straight between her's at the first oportunity!wait 5 second's at least!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 27/01/2009 13:54  

you little liar tongo,you asked me to wash the dishes naked last night and said you would get me pregnant.i waited till 10.30 and you didnt turn up so i went to bed fully clothed and a virgin x

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 27/01/2009 15:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email