MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Understanding Men

Understanding Men (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Understanding Men (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Understanding Men

hey Arf - DUVET COVERS

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 30/01/2009 20:40  

Eddie, that should have been my winter project, learning to pee standing up, can you ask your daughter how long it took her to perfect the art, the first rally is in may

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 30/01/2009 20:42  

Sh+t, wheres the edit button, that should have read "art" and now find it I wish I was blonde, I could blame that instead of the wine

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 30/01/2009 20:47  

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.......Hfg..............you really can go off peeps you know!........ when you gonna teach me all you know then?!........you going to Avebury?.....maybe we could have a quick session in the car park!lol;o)............

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 30/01/2009 20:51  

hahahaha - ok, we'll have to set up a changing the duvet cover training day - a sort of CBT but a CDC Not gonna make it to Avebury - forecast snow up here all weekend!! Mind you it would have made an interesting feature of the day

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 30/01/2009 20:56  

lol @ CDC!... interesting is one word i'd use!.........reckon if you got someone to video it, you could blackmail me to my mates till the day i die:o)...............

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 30/01/2009 22:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email