MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Midlands BM Meet 15th March

Midlands BM Meet 15th March (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Midlands BM Meet 15th March (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Midlands BM Meet 15th March

Back to the caption comp - 'if i shut my eyes and concentrate really hard, it gets this big!'

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/03/2009 20:52  

ahh bugger!!!... just checked the piccy's out - some good ones on there- DC - How many dougnuts did you have??? Scary - that's class oh & DC-we want a full report of your **ahem** night of passion

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/03/2009 20:56  

I only had one honest Stella! PP just took loads of pics. He obviously couldnt believe that someone of my diminuitive frame could eat a doughnut and stay slim

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/03/2009 21:00  

well wot a great day out, it woz nice 2 speak 2 so many peeps i hadnt met b4 and those that I had, i dint know all yr names so i hope u tag the fotos wiv yr names. N DC, as hfg says........we do want a full report of yr nite wiv meza. Who won Brad, I cant remember but who eva it woz we want a full report on that as well. We could all do wiv name badges so we know who we all are. Hope 2 see u all again sometime

Update Reply
drobess @ 15/03/2009 21:36  

I actually can't remember what I was actually talking about.

Update Reply
Phil @ 15/03/2009 21:48  

I want my bloody doughnut!

I moaned and whinged the whole afternoon/evening at poor old Pob for having missed my doughnut opportunity!

We did try to join you on the ride PP, but as Wills says, by the time we got our jackets back on and out the car park you lot had beggared off!

Still - we got to say a brief hello to you - a brief hello to Cataraptor who remarked "I haven't seen you since Avebury" that's cos it was my first outing since Avebury - I don't have a life! & we got to see some people on bikes waiting on the opposite side of the road... so "Hi everyone!"

Gutted to have missed everybody, particularly DC, HFG & Lou who I STILL haven't met and to have missed catching up with Karey, Scary, CG & Pink

Oh well - twas a great day for a ride... a very LONG ride! Possibly not the wisest of moves, to make my first pillion outing since October and following surgery a 400+ mile one, but hey, we made it.

& we got to see Ironbridge and sample the bakery products.

Pob you were a star - perfect timing with the pit stops and a pleasure to ride pillion with, judging by how many times I very nearly completely dozed off on the long journey back to my sister's!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/03/2009 01:23  

pmsl @ my efforts to look sad, lonely and despondent in the photos!

Pob pulls off pouting rather better than I... should've cut me out Wills!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/03/2009 01:29  

Hey Lou I cant beleive we missed you! only by minutes as well by the sound of it !!! Bloody Hell! Pob, wudda been nice to meet you too, never mind, we will see you both at the next one we can all get to, which hopefully won't be too long. Jeeez im runnin late, will write up more later... ! watch this space..

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/03/2009 06:53  

Looking at those photo's I think its about time Matt made a facility to post coments under the photos as some of those deserve taking the mick out of, lol. So Matt is there any way...pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassseeee x

Update Reply
Scary @ 16/03/2009 07:26  

Great meet up. Really enjoyed the ride out to, sorry if I don't ride my cruiser as fast as your more sporty bikes but at least it gave those that smoke a chance to have a fag break while we caught up. Yesterday was the most miles I have done on my bike for a very long time and a good test for how my arm will stand up to longer rides this year. I had a couple of twitchy moments with it but nothing a good strong pain killer before riding shouldn't handle.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/03/2009 10:11  

I reckon next meet I go to is going to be within a 100 mile radius of my place - I'm feeling OLD this morning!

Says she, whilst planning to make it up to Liverland for the Wirral Egg Run Still... I'm definitely not planning that one as a day trip!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/03/2009 10:14  

Really gud day, great weather n met new faces. Thanks to No 1 fan...Trish is still grinnin like a cheshire cat. I've added my little contribution to the photos too. C u all at Harrogate next week.

Update Reply
chunkichick @ 16/03/2009 10:51  

So whos up for the MATLOCK one.. I'm on a roll now.. this time I want a donut and I aint movin till I have said Hi to everyone..lol X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2009 12:16  

hey Lou - think I saw ya but didn't get chance to say HI...HIEEEEE Think I may attempt Matlock on me own bike...however, it may be first thing in the am when no-one's got there yet & I may leave when everyone else has gone

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/03/2009 12:30  

HFG..... I so know what you mean. I'll meet ya round the corner and we can pull up slowly together then hide in the pub till its dark.... You should ask Dippy what I am like parkin the bike... even had a wobbly yesterday...lol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2009 13:53  

A pleasure WB, Mind you Lou, you were so relaxed I had to check shadows to make sure you were still there. Will - that is a truly horrible pic of me pouting *shudder* Catch you all at the next one :-)

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 16/03/2009 13:53  

See I feel REALLY bad now..... I'm sooo not missin ANYMORE MEETS..lol X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2009 13:55  

Just as well I wasn't wearing my fringed jacket then, cos I like playing with the shadows & pretending I'm flying... you'd probably have thought I was a bit weird *ahem*

*must get out more*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/03/2009 16:40  

Don't worry, I saw the ''Titanic'' moment hehe

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 16/03/2009 19:27  

thanks guys for all turning up yesterday ..made it a great day..how good am i for gettin the sun out to??LOLOL had a great time and was brilliant to meet all the folks ive never met before..wont be at the next two im afraid as got prior commitments but im sure il see you all again soon Paul

Update Reply
meza95 @ 16/03/2009 19:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email