MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Midlands BM Meet 15th March

Midlands BM Meet 15th March (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Midlands BM Meet 15th March (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Midlands BM Meet 15th March

Fantastic weekend,hoooge thank you Dips for your wonderful hospitalityBrilliant day on Sunday,met some lovely new people and caught up with others.Just really sorry i missed some of you and didn't get a chance to say hi to others but the chance of a nice ride out on a sunny day was not to be missed.Scenary was stunning and the company was brill,even made the long cold ride home worth it.Have to say tho,the beer was pants,have they never heard of brown ale in Shropshire??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2009 00:43  

I too enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones in Shropshire. It looks like we'll be setting up a sub-group for Fujifilm S5600 camera owners! Moonstone was taking some bike training on Sunday morning which was why we were a bit late getting there and then had to leave early to get to work.

I should have worn leathers rather than my textile outfit not expecting it to be so warm. So after an early start, a relatively hurried meal and the discomfort, I decided to pass on the ride out. So, maybe next time. Seeing Wannabe reminded me of how cold it was at Avebury and how I just beat the snow back home. Bassets Pole wasn't any too warm either so this was much more like it. Looking forward to future events.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 17/03/2009 07:13  

It was pretty chilly by the time we got back to London Sunday night Cata... no snow, but I was mighty grateful for wearing a hoody and a snood, despite the struggle to squeeze my glasses on so I could read the road signs and attempt to navigate back to my sister's!

We'll be doing a re-mix warm version of the Avebury meet sometime, so keep a look-out

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/03/2009 08:27  

Well its nice to meet a few of you, I'm not too fond of crowds though so I kept my head down. Lou, Thx for the meet up so I wasnt "Billy", and your ridings far from wobbly. It only took 40 mins to get home too! It was a shame the roads were full of cage's. Nice to meet Simon and John (nice wheelie so I heard)

Update Reply
GSXRJim @ 17/03/2009 08:51  

Hi All It was so nice to see you. Some I have met before and others i hadnt. Sorry I was late turning up then early going I had to work as Cataraptor said but it was lovely mreeting you all. Hopefully next time I will be able to hang around a bit more and be on my own bike too. My test is soo soon Folks hehe!! Lin x

Update Reply
moonstone @ 17/03/2009 18:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email