MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Midlands BM Meet 15th March

Midlands BM Meet 15th March (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Midlands BM Meet 15th March (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Midlands BM Meet 15th March

nice one JIm cya sunday lou have sent u my number and directions LOL cya sunday(hopefully) LOL

Update Reply
meza95 @ 14/03/2009 00:32  

sorry cant make this meet hope u all have a great day xxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 14/03/2009 00:38  

Oh me of little faith :o)

A combination of my boss sister and the boss Pob has cured my transportation issues... now I just need to put my sociable head on for the morrow ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/03/2009 12:57  

nice one lou! see u there! Am off out tonight, see you all there tomorrow. Ride safe Kaz x

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/03/2009 13:03  

shame ya cant make it RC but will cya at mcn instead:) nice one kaz and Wannabe see ya there and bring ya purses hehehe

Update Reply
meza95 @ 14/03/2009 21:26  

GLORIOUS DAY!!..cya all later ride safe

Update Reply
meza95 @ 15/03/2009 08:29  

See you later guys, I will be leaving about 9am for a gentle run through the back roads.

Update Reply
Phil @ 15/03/2009 08:52  

wooohooo see ya all there - just putting the route in the satnav...errr...not coming down on mine - got a lift

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/03/2009 08:55  

Have a safe journey all. The sun is shining what more could we ask for. See you all later.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 15/03/2009 09:25  

Just on my way to get the doughnuts, should be there around 12 see you later. x

Update Reply
Scary @ 15/03/2009 09:41  

Reaaly enjoyed gettin out today... thou I ahve to admit I do feel I should be makin more of an effort to meet up.... Big Thanks to GSXRJIM for puttin up with my crap riding... X

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2009 16:11  

A nice afternoon was had by all I think, I wonder how many were at the cafe but didn't come over to the BM crowd? Mmmmmmm there must be some way of making yourself known.

Update Reply
Scary @ 15/03/2009 19:45  

Fab day out, thanks everyone. Was great to see you all, and to finally meet Scary(and her significant other-v.nice btw!). It must have been a BM record today for member attendance surely? Beautiful weather was a bonus too. Broke a few personal records myself today - 270 miles in one day and riding in the dark! Have put a few pics on events - there's a brilliant one of Karey

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/03/2009 19:49  

Hi all, I have just uploaded my pics too. Good run out and a nice to meet you all. Wannabe, Sorry I didn't hang around. I thought you were going to join us on the ride the Midway truck stop. It looked like you were putting you jacket on. As wills was not with us i take it he kept you company. I owe you a dink next time we meet up. Take this as an IOU. Looking forward to meeting you all again those of you who are going to the Sun Inn next week. Let's hope the weather is as kind to us next week too. We got an approving nod from the Pan Clan who turned up BTW. they were impressed on how many members we had amassed in on place and such a large geographic diversity too.

Update Reply
Phil @ 15/03/2009 20:08  

Some great pics there PP! Except the ones of me of course Can i just point out, that in the pic of me actually smiling i do have a full set of normal teeth! WTF was going on there???

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/03/2009 20:18  

Ah, is that where you went? No worry, ZZRpilot, Wannabe and myself pushed off to Ironbridge, which is where we half thought you'd headed for anyway. Just one of those things...we had a good short run, a [pie and pastry in the sun, then back to Quatford for a coffee just in case anyone turned up again.
See you at the Sun.

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/03/2009 20:21  

Absolutely brilliant day out -great to see so many peeps ...how come I missed WB?????????????????

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/03/2009 20:27  

yeah me too...missed zzrpilot too, soooo wanted to check him out Never mind, I got me a stud for the night, <ahem> a cleaner cum cook for 24hrs

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/03/2009 20:30  

I think we should have a caption comp for that first photo of PaganPrince. "When I first started it was only this big" And yes I do mean his ponytail!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 15/03/2009 20:36  

WB and ZZr arrived just as the ride-out group was shaping up to go. By the time I'd said hello to them the group had gone!

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/03/2009 20:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email