MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Speedy Recovery, Wannabe!!

Speedy Recovery, Wannabe!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Speedy Recovery, Wannabe!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Speedy Recovery, Wannabe!!

Cheers for the update geez

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 23/12/2008 22:45  

Still no WB on here? Mmm,methinks a phone call must be made to remind her.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2008 19:11  

Aww she prob a sleep or still high climbing them walls

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2008 19:38  

GWS Wanabe...me fave sparklie maker

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 26/12/2008 11:18  

Ye gads... it's just taken me about 45 minutes to get logged in on my Dad's lappy! He can't remember his password for the security on his broadband connection, so I can't piggyback onto it - d'oh! Really beginning to hit now... nobody mentions the ruddy bruising!!!! Flippy neck! My poor belly. I was up and staggering to the bathroom less than 2 hours after surgery and they told me 16 hours after it that I could go home if I wanted.... I'd been up and down the stairs to the ward half a dozen times before getting my 'recovery' notes and discovering I'm not supposed to tackle stairs for 4 days. Ooops! Reckon it was probably just the anaesthetic and morphine still flying around the system though as I'm really beginning to hurt today! Hehehe! And feeling pretty weary. Oh... and getting a telling off from Mum when she arrived Monday night for having leaky eyes and not much of a sense of humour. FFS! You come bounding into the ward 5 minutes after I've just come round and expect me to play freakin' hostess?! Well pardon me for not chuckling and making polite conversation with you! Need to get home... not permitted to have a boo here or speak about the fact that I'm feeling kinda low cos that's a sign of weakness and indicates feeble brains... Thou shalt not admit to pain, hurt, sad feelings or an inability to do absolutely everything by yourself all the time, or thou art pathetic in the grandest magnitude. No wonder I'm messed up! Hehehe! ;o) Hope to be able to kidnap the lappy again soon, but looks like Pa is waking up so I maybe thrown off in a mo... Xmas snogs/hugs/handshakes as applicable - hope y'all had a fabulous time :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/12/2008 16:27  

Awwww bless welcome back WB missed you lots

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2008 16:39  

Heyyyy Lou..good to see you're up and abart. Tek it steady ..and u leak them eyes as much as u want to! Your mates here on BM...have more than enuff tissues .. Just do as the docs tell ya and u will have a quicker recovery....do too much and u will laid up for longer ! Reet...lecture over... Big hugs Tek Care Kaz X

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/12/2008 16:54  

Don't worry WerBer,DS and myself will be round soon so your folks will want you out in case us undesirables come back.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2008 17:26  

PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2008 17:33  

Hey WB.....hope your feeling more yourself hun and hope to catch up with you in new year. Big hugs hun J xx

Update Reply
jabecs @ 27/12/2008 17:50  

They seek her here, They seek her there, That damned elusive Wannabere! wb WB XK xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2008 12:09  

Well, Mother did say I could invite *anyone* around Ricdude I'm sure you and DS can entertain her with your devastating wit and repartee, share a few anecdotes about taking sherry with dear old Noel Coward, I'll provide a little tap dancing in the interval and DS can sing an amusing little ditty. It'll be fine. And maybe she'll believe I do have a sense of humour, I just didn't feel like providing entertainment an hour and a half after surgery She's not so bad now... but Dad announced last night that he feels like closing his eyes and never opening them again. I'm not in the right headspace to deal with his flippin' suicidal tendencies at the mo... So cheers Pa! You really pick yer moments! Can't really say I blame him for going down that road from time to time though...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/12/2008 15:48  

Oh good your getting back on track you will have to wait till ! i get back next week for grapes

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2008 16:03  

hey Welcome back on board WB. Never mind the parents,they're just trying to steel your thunder!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 28/12/2008 16:07  

Oh yeah - have a great time Nodrog :o) Hope to be back home next weekend... I do feel I'd be OK to be home alone now, but Ma & Pa would fret too much and to be honest, at least staying here is forcing me not to do things I shouldn't be doing! If I was at home I'd just be getting on with business as usual.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/12/2008 16:09  

Oh yeah - have a great time Nodrog :o) Hope to be back home next weekend... I do feel I'd be OK to be home alone now, but Ma & Pa would fret too much and to be honest, at least staying here is forcing me not to do things I shouldn't be doing! If I was at home I'd just be getting on with business as usual.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/12/2008 16:09  

Yay! Ricdude Syndrome is alive and well! Hey HFG... The thought crossed my mind that it was possibly just an attention-seeking exercise! He's just come home to a finally completed fabulous purpose-built extension, with wet room, hot air body drier thingy (OMG! I WANT one!), 42" telly with Sky+, well-wishers visiting by the truckload, LOADS of Xmas presents, cos he feels hard done by if he doesn't have more stuff to open than anyone else! Hehehe! But every now & then, Ma asks if I'm feeling OK, so he's not centre of the unipurse 24/7! I can handle it usually, and just talk him back into positive thought mode, but I'm a bit self-centred right now. Wish he'd pick on someone else to talk out his deathwishes with!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/12/2008 16:15  

I'll talk to him WB and if he still feels like that afterwards (probably will) then there will be nothing else for it. I'll take the 42" tv.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2008 16:39  

Hi and welcome back wannabe, you will have to get your pa on here we will kick his arse for you and get him positive again. Take care of yourself and don't you dare go home to soon as like you said you would be back doing too much to fast.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 28/12/2008 16:40  

hey WB i knew you'd have the guts to see it through![oh dear i'm dead!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/12/2008 16:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email