MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Speedy Recovery, Wannabe!!

Speedy Recovery, Wannabe!! (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Speedy Recovery, Wannabe!! (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Speedy Recovery, Wannabe!!

I need to be doing rather more Kaz!

Spending 3 weeks at yer Mum's is PANTS for your weight! She feeds you 3 times a day and there's wine every day too.... Not to mention the fact that the only activity you're allowed to do is a 10 minutes(ish) walk every day... Eeeeeek! I've regained 9lbs!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/01/2009 09:20  

ooooohhhh arent mums great !! lol never mind.... keep up wiv the wine.. just try cuttin out the food hehe

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/01/2009 09:24  

*starts collection to get WB a Wii Fit*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 13/01/2009 09:26  

I tried to persuade my Mum to get a Wii thingy for Dad this Xmas, but she wouldn't Reckoned he wouldn't use it... Yes... But... I would've!

Not sure I could keep up with the daily wine thing Kaz! Hehehe! Is that what they call a liquid diet?

Ah well... It came off before, so it can come off again... Mind you, the HRT seems to give you a hell of an appetite as well! Not great timing when you can't be as active as usual.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/01/2009 09:51  

lol.. i wanted a Wii too.... too much alcohol methinks Aye... the liquid diets are the best hmmm u needta occupy yr mind... mek lots more sparklies.. u shud have a mega stall for the rally!

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/01/2009 09:56  

To coin a phrase Kaz... I'm going to need a bigger motor...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/01/2009 10:29  

* hmmm imagines Lou sat cramped up in said car, surrounded by sparklies...* l lol.... get theesen a trailer

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/01/2009 10:31  

It'd have to be a really tiny trailer for my lil Ka!

Seriously considering a horsebox... I could have all the stock pinned to the tables and just wheel 'em down the ramp... it'd save HOURS in setting up every time!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/01/2009 10:47  

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/01/2009 10:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email