MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Quisk Honda Joke...

Quisk Honda Joke... - Forums [Biker Match] Quisk Honda Joke... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Quisk Honda Joke...

Mr Honda dies and goes to heaven. He meets St.Peter at the gates who says "because of your contribution to man, you get to ask god a question" He meets God and asks "from one inventor to another, I wanted to ask you about women" God replies "carry on". Well..... 1) the front end protrusion varies greatly from model to model, as does the rear. 2) When it gets wet it leaves a patch in the bed instead of the garage. 3) You cant just push a button or kick it to turn it on. God thinks for a second and pumps some details into his computer.... "Well Mr Honda, you are right but it appears many more men are riding my invention than yours"

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/10/2008 08:49  

Now i get naughty,... Everyone knows, MAC are the better comps, easier to handle, faster and more reliable than the Windows based PC, which is unstable, comes up with strange (error) messages and the problems getting worse the longer you run the system. The only point why much more people using a PC instead of a MAC is: A PC is cheaper.

Update Reply
BadGer67 @ 20/10/2008 02:47  

Errrrr my PC certainly wasn't! custom built games machine.....I looked at a Mac but I need a windows OS to play 99% of the stuff I use.........shafted! pmsl

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 20/10/2008 09:23  

hm, someone who didnt get the plot.... did you noticed that my post was related to Karey's?

Update Reply
BadGer67 @ 21/10/2008 00:23  

ohhh BD I'd never have said a woman was actually cheaper than any bike lol.......

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 21/10/2008 01:15  

You just did, didn't you?

Update Reply
BadGer67 @ 21/10/2008 21:28  

Oi Badger and Hull !! How verrrrry dare u !!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/10/2008 21:30  

Women, cheap?? You kidding?? One woman for me equalled a two hundred grand house, three cars totalling around thirty grand, several house redecorations each running into a couple of thousand pounds and a good ten greek/spanish/portugese holidays of at least £2000 each!! In the same period I had one bike which probably cost me about £8k!! So in my opinion women are in no way cheap at all ...... but they're worth it (he says creeping).

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 21/10/2008 21:56  

£8k ????? blimey geoff... that woman cudda done a days clothes shoppin for that !! How inconsiderate of you!! ..........................

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/10/2008 22:06  

OK back to Mr Honda. And God said: "Well Mr Honda, you are right but it appears many more men are riding my invention than yours" And Mr Honda countered: "Even less men, in total they are spending much more time riding my invention!"

Update Reply
BadGer67 @ 23/10/2008 13:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email