MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Oakdene Cafe meet/ride out 12th October

Oakdene Cafe meet/ride out 12th October - Forums [Biker Match] Oakdene Cafe meet/ride out 12th October - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Oakdene Cafe meet/ride out 12th October

Good to see a few more names up on the events listing. :o) Thought it deserved its very own discussion thread, rather than getting lost in the SE discussion. Any more for any more? Suggestions for rideout location? (Weather/attendance etc permitting) Rye's a possibility if you fancy coastal - or if you want more local - Teston Lock's a nice place for a stop/wander - some nice little villages round that way too.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 23/09/2008 06:31  

It's a bit far for me on my bike, can I come in the car. sorry wannabe couldn't resist asking the question, cg goes of once again to remove the cobwebs from her very dusty bike ready to go out on it tonight. Oh no my pet biker spider has now got a family living with it under my sissy bar does anyone want a new pet, free to a good home, or should I just ride slowly and take them all with me for a ride out. Do spiders riding on motorbikes need crash helmets. If so does anyone know a good WEB site to get them from

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 23/09/2008 11:12  

I turned up in my car last time... had leathers and lid with me but nobody offered me a pillion *sulks* Mind you - it wasn't such a bad idea - at least the Ka's distinctive and everyone found us easily - it was the first time most of us had met

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 23/09/2008 11:17  

Ahhhh "Wannaba” in leathers and lid and with the *sulks* what!! no lift did you not stamp em feet. Haha im sure it won't happen next time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2008 15:04  

Well... to be fair... we didn't actually plan a ride out that time, just a mooch around outside the cafe, people-watching... and Batty DID treat me to a curry on t'way home so I'd best not complain too loud It was more of a "drive out" though... my Ka and his Morgan...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/09/2008 05:13  

Ahhh so the Ka and his Morgan ohhh no contest then. So we can guess who got all the looks then !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/09/2008 16:29  

hi just 2 let u all know i will b there on sunday but i cannot go on the rideout as i am off to the bsb superbikes WHOO HOO!

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 26/09/2008 10:29  

Oops! Forgot about that... It'll be a busy little cafe that day!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/09/2008 10:38  

Does that mean the food is gonna be even more....um...better?!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/09/2008 11:07  

so i will c u all at 09.00 sharp well maybe if i can drag my a*se out of bed

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 26/09/2008 11:10  

Pack the sarnies and a can of Relentless I say...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/09/2008 11:10  

so is anyone else doing the bsb that w/end?

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 26/09/2008 11:12  

Hope you manage it BB!

Will be good to meet yer:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/09/2008 11:13  

Two cans please WB;o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/09/2008 11:14  

Lob your tickets out over the fence to us BB and we'll follow you in

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/09/2008 11:14  

will do i reckon it will b the dogs bo**ocks hehe

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 26/09/2008 11:31  

have 2 fill up at the oakdene as i'm not sure about bsb prices

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 26/09/2008 11:33  

Sure it'll be a blast BB, I'M NOT TOO JEALOUS,....HONEST....!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/09/2008 11:35  

*sighs* I remember the good old days, when I had a tame gatesman at Brands... never had to pay to get in for anything! Selfish sod retired! *tuts*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/09/2008 11:41  

i have a cunning plan 2 get u all in at bsb i could always strip b**lock naked and rush the gate and with the security men gawping in awe(or revulsion hehe) everybody else goes over te fence lol

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 26/09/2008 15:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email