MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Oakdene Cafe meet/ride out 12th October

Oakdene Cafe meet/ride out 12th October (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Oakdene Cafe meet/ride out 12th October (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Oakdene Cafe meet/ride out 12th October

That is quite a cunning plan BB... However, you need a contingency plan, in the event of one of the security guys being smitten by your awesome nakedness and being overcome by a desire to make lurve to you there and then, in front of several thousand biker types...

I believe that indulging in sexual relations in the pits right before a race is considered poor etiquette in these circles?

;o)

How fast can you run?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/09/2008 03:37  

not very lol

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 29/09/2008 09:07  

Depends on how good looking the security dudes are, eh BB?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/09/2008 10:01  

Bump.

For those of you who haven't met any of us yet - look out for the purple Ka in the car park, as I'll be turning up in it once again. We'll keep checking for any lost souls hanging around it and make ourselves known to you.

Laters people.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/10/2008 15:41  

Hope all goes well at the meet next weekend Wannabe. I'm going "home" for a few days thurs so i hear all about it when i come back.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2008 18:33  

Hope all goes well at the meet next weekend Wannabe. I'm going "home" for a few days thurs so i hear all about it when i come back.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/10/2008 18:33  

A little less wind and not so much rain would be nice Ricdude... but what do I care? So long as I can get the heater working in the Ka ;o)

I can always "forget" to bring my lid *sniggers*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 08/10/2008 02:36  

02:36?

Now I know I've been having sleep problems recently, but I'm SURE I wasn't sleep-posting in the wee small hours!

Le bump.

Let's hope the weather's as good as it was today :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 09/10/2008 22:59  

hope 2 c u all on the 12th at the oakdene 4 brekkie

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 10/10/2008 19:06  

Weather's lookin' good :o)

Dammit! I just invoked the Wannabe-Weather-Curse!

*hangs head in shame*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 11/10/2008 08:30  

Hi all it looks like it be a good day. But just take NOTE that !!! Supper bikes is on at Bands Hatch. The traffic can be bad OH and the cafe will be BUSY so dont leave it to late for !!breakey

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2008 14:39  

See you all tomorow this will be my 1st BM meet . Don't know if any of you will be interested or not but i will try to put a link to the website for my next trip . Kev http://www.scotlandfromthecape.co.uk

Update Reply
Kev from Keent @ 11/10/2008 19:49  

Hi Kev Well Kev that's sure is an impresive trip, just wish i had the time to join you. Good mile munchin trips is what i like i just got back from a tour out to Poland & Slovakia was great. Good luck and have a save trip.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2008 20:08  

Good to meet all of you lot today . Kev

Update Reply
Kev from Keent @ 12/10/2008 17:29  

We couldn't have picked a better day for it :o)

Lovely weather for a ride.

And thanks Kev for thinking of the other cafe to go to - maybe we should meet up there for future SE events? More chance of being served before starving to death and the food was pretty good too! Nice to learn a few more roads in the area too... If I ever get myself sorted with wheels I can see me making that a regular trip - some nice biking roads over that way.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/10/2008 18:32  

Hi all it was good to meet up with some new faces, sorry i could not join the ride out. It was such a nice day too, but good to see the rest of you enjoyed the day. Roll on to next year and hope we get a better summer.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2008 18:58  

It was surely great to meet up with everyone today, perfect weather once the fog lifted, which did give me a really nice panda eye look upon arrival!!! Do you think that cafe we went to does marmite toast?????? when we go again i will have to ask!!! great day everyone, fantastic route Kev, loved it!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 12/10/2008 21:20  

Can't get the photos page to open properly, so will try again tomorrow.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/10/2008 21:59  

Hi all, i had a great day and it was good to meet some new like minded folk. Weather was great and a nice run to stretch the suzi's legs, thanks to all and must do it again weather permitting, oh and sorry to Lindsey for the scare with the trailer fella lol, regards Pete

Update Reply
spydapete @ 13/10/2008 23:02  

so i take it ur ride out was fun if time had permitted legs&myself would have joined u maybe next time

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 14/10/2008 17:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email