MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Lunch

Lunch - Forums [Biker Match] Lunch - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Lunch

We didn't go to the pub this Friday so I had some very nice cheese and onion sandwiches using mature cheddar, red onion and granary breadcakes. Now I am going to have some mixed raisins for afters. Just thought you'd all like to know!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 01/08/2008 07:55  

Super! I copped the strop... took one look at the planned stupid diet smoothie boring rubbish I'd planned for lunch, went next door and bought fizzy pop, tea cakes and crisps! D'oh! Diet starts Monday I guess?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/08/2008 08:00  

Have moved offices to a place with a shiny new canteen. Is filled with all manner of interesting-sounding foods, but is still the same crap standard. Why can't they do simple stuff, like peanut-butter sarnies, FFS???!!! Why is Bavarian ham and Greek salad a better choice?

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 01/08/2008 08:23  

Depends how many Bavarian Greeks work there, I guess?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/08/2008 08:37  

dont go out on the pull tonight geof ff's

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 01/08/2008 08:49  

Why TM? Lol "Can I buy you a drink Miss?" ..... Paaaaaarrrrrrp It's ok, I am actually babysitting for my sister and brother-in-law whilst they go to try and patch up their marriage!!! Family, who'd 'ave 'em hey? Not to worry, I can have another game of Poke Each Other Really Hard and See Who Cries The First with my six year old neice!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 01/08/2008 11:40  

better open a few window's bfor they come back!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 01/08/2008 13:24  

I don't suppose someone could send me a food parcel!

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 01/08/2008 17:02  

i ant eaten owt for 2 days... bubbly guts .. not good tis ok tho... ive got enuff reserves to stop me gettin anorexic

Update Reply
Karey @ 01/08/2008 18:12  

Glad to hear 'bout the reserves, Karey. Cant stand skinny bitches m'self. Much prefer a

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/08/2008 13:28  

hehe .. thanks XK ! mucho big hugs for u !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/08/2008 13:53  

You went to the same anorexia awareness class as me Karey!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 03/08/2008 14:53  

lol @ Ghosty...sure did..... did u keep yr notes? i ate mine Wooooahh...those are impressive 'man-boobs' on yr pic ! bet u cud get a whole set of pencils under them !

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/08/2008 15:30  

PML @ Karey, eating your notes

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/08/2008 15:35  

lol karey !!!! theres NOTE to this diet lark !!!! think a full pencil case would sit happily under those volumtious beings and not be found for months !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 04/08/2008 12:04  

Diet? Pah - Just had the other half move in.... It's fancy cooking from here on - Bugger the diet!!! Peppercorn Steak for dinner last night, Haddock tonight... Other stuff to follow, but it's all in French, so I've no idea what she's cooking!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 04/08/2008 12:20  

tsk whatever happened to wooing a man with a fried egg butty ??

Update Reply
milly molly @ 04/08/2008 14:46  

Nowt at all, MM, but just don't overdo it unless you want to play the role of grieving widow/partner. Mind you, it's less easy to detect foul play at the post mortem - arsenic does tend to arouse suspicions! Welcome on board, BTW.

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/08/2008 15:07  

MM - as 1st posts go, that takes some beating! Nice one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2008 16:41  

Fried egg butties I can do myself. There's no magic in them. Same for several other basic meals, like a stir fry. They teach you all sorts of useful stuff in the Forces. Things like steamed veg, fancy sauces and foreign foods that I can't pronounce are the stuff of mystery... which is also why she is a Masterchef person :D I do the functional, she does the impressive. And we argue over the washing up

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 05/08/2008 07:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email