MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Sorry lads

Sorry lads - Forums [Biker Match] Sorry lads - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Sorry lads

Contrary to popular belief god created eve first.After a few days he went down to check on her.She told him she was fine but didnt really need 3 breasts.God said 'fine' and removed the middle breast and threw it in the bushes.When he returned to check on Eve a few days later Eve told God that her two breasts were fine but she was lonely and would love to have a partner.God said 'no problem' he went into the bushes got the useless tit and made it into a man!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2008 16:35  

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 29/06/2008 17:04  

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/06/2008 08:17  

see tc this is what we have to put up with!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/06/2008 08:22  

Hey, at least He did something right - Created a lot of lovely women to make us useless lads feel wanted...

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 30/06/2008 08:43  

Sheesh, TM.. I know...it's such a shame isn't it... *crosses Izzy & DC off Christmas card list* A childish and vengeful person would probably post some half-witty response.... *cough* here goes.... Adam said he was feeling lonely and asked God for company. "I was thinking of making you a woman," said God. "What is a woman?" asked Adam. "Nearly a man, only curvier," said God, "and also sweet, caring and loving and at your beck and call. She will be an inspiration to you.""Gosh," said Adam, "how much will that cost?""An arm and a leg," said God."What could I get for a rib?" asked Adam.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/06/2008 08:45  

he heh.. fair point, ttaskmaster!! I am a neutral in this (don't date women OR men...) but like to stoke the fires...lol

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/06/2008 08:51  

I am a neutral in this (don't date women OR men...) but like to stoke the fires...lol ...has been known to date the odd (very odd) fawn,tho and as for the stroking......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2008 09:57  

Well, as all good historians know, Stroking The Fawn is just another Victorian euphemism for Tipping The Velvet Besides, anyone knowing just the tiniest amount about women will realise - posting any witicisms in response will result in never getting laid...... ever!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 30/06/2008 12:27  

Besides, anyone knowing just the tiniest amount about women will realise - posting any witicisms in response will result in never getting laid...... ever!! That is why I thought I had better post it - nothing to lose!! p.s. I thought Stroking the Fawn was the same as Muffin the Mule...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/06/2008 12:32  

No, Muffin the Mule is something different.... Buttering the Muffin is similar, but more along the lines of Whistling Through the Wheat-field. I actually have that photo through perfectly innocent means. I just can't look at it the same way, now!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 30/06/2008 13:00  

Enough! I've had just about all I can take from you pair of fawn-shaggers! I expect your resignations on my desk first thing in the morning! Disgusted Northallerton!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2008 13:11  

^^^tut tut!!^^^ Honestly, the way some peoples minds work...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/06/2008 13:21  

Hey, at least his works.... Should have seen the moron coming round the roundabout the wrong way last week!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 30/06/2008 13:25  

Was he on a fawn?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2008 13:33  

I feel like I'm missing out... I'm off to Knoll Park at the weekend to get a pic of me and a fawn...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/06/2008 13:41  

Fawnicator!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2008 13:44  

Dear BBC Why oh why oh why Do you have to publish such filth in a so called "family" magazine? I had to shield my twelve year old, triple amputee,black,lesbian,dwarfs daughters eyes from this FILTH! Imagine my embarresment and disgust at having to explain phrases such as " Stroking the Faun" and "Tipping the Velvet" well I have never been so shocked in all my life! (apart from when I found my Father (the honourable) Sir Malcom Pucestain "reinflating" our Footman Slapknacker using what Daddy called his special "man valve"...God bless Daddy we do miss him. Yours in Disgust (Ms) Lillian Scrungeflap (nee Pucestain)

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 30/06/2008 13:53  

I feel like I'm missing out... I'm off to Knoll Park at the weekend to get a pic of me and a fawn... YES!! Why doesn't EVERYBODY try to get a fawn into their profile pics.... that will fool the newbies!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/06/2008 14:02  

lmao @ gh!! Good job, sir!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/06/2008 14:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email