MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy???

skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy??? - Forums [Biker Match] skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy??? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy???

cum on guys i know loads like skinny size 6's lol but lots like big i big myself not massive n lots peeps like my big ass n chest lol let me know ur opions??????????

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 19/10/2006 20:04  

I dont think many men like size 6-8s do they?? I am curvy top and bottom and would like to lose some but no way would i wanna lose all my cuvaceous curves

Update Reply
chrissyjinx @ 19/10/2006 20:10  

dont u dare i luv that ass lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 19/10/2006 20:11  

personality is quite important in the 1st place. depends,if a womans sexy intelligent & funny does her size really matter?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/10/2006 00:40  

Looks ain't everything, as Oggy says, personality wins everytime.
But having said that, skinny girls don't really do it for me. Much prefer a lady with curves anyday.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 20/10/2006 07:15  

size matters to a cetain extent i wudent go out with a man 25 stone lol and wudent with a8 stone one either it matters a bit cuz u have to find the person atractive as well as a gud personality if u see sumone whos really ugly or not in ur taste range most peeps wudent even bother to see wot there personality is like admit it i know im rite on that one x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/10/2006 10:18  

ALL women are beautiful. Just in different ways to each other.....if you like someone you are looking at her beautiful parts..... be they physical or mental or spiritual.... or whatever it is that you find attractive. Physical appearance only matters if you are looking at the physical appearance!!!!!!

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 12:13  

i do get what you mean bp its the first thing you see when you meet a person is how attractive they are physicaly then you gt past all that as you get to know them better, 1st impressions can count for a lot

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/10/2006 12:36  

Yes Oggy that is a valid point..... and whatever you look like to yourself, there is always someone else who finds you attractive. Even on first sight.......

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 12:46  

Good job 2w doesn't like skinny really..................

Update Reply
Di @ 20/10/2006 14:10  

There is someone who likes you no matter who you are, what you are, what you look like or whatever. But just because someone doesn't fancy you doesn't mean they don't like you. For me personally, (and maybe others can relate to this... but it all about me.) I find it difficult to approach a woman these days, more so than it used to be for me. Rejection is not so nice. But at the same time, just cos I fancy someone doesn't mean that I am only interested in one thing. If the woman doesn't like me it doesn't mean the friendship is over.... just a bit embarrassing for a while. When the air's cleared we can still be friends.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 16:27  

Wanted girl with motorcycle,PLEASE send picture of bike. sorry bp or should that be bbw,not going to get a sensible answer from me lol,guess most people are average sized and most pick some one round about the same height and weight,as them so the tall the short,the fat and the thin have less potencial partners,I know just the guy for you,he is one bad ass biker 6foot 8 tall and built like a brick shit house,he has the sort bad attitude you claim to be looking for,catch you soon Sean xx

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 20/10/2006 16:54  

Get the intro's sorted fast Sean... bp is getting ...... err hungry? lol

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 17:51  

hey bp you can't turm down seans offr get the blokes number soon !!!!! hehehehehehe

Update Reply
storm @ 20/10/2006 18:30  

You'll have to change you name to Cupid, Sean. Thats a big man, bet he don't ride a 125. He must really stand out in a crowd.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 18:46  

sorry i believe in whats inside not the outside i follow the BBW Beautiful BIG Women as they have a personality and do not tend to be so self obsessed

Update Reply
derekhog @ 20/10/2006 18:47  

What are you sorry for Derek. No need to appologise for your preferences. Everyone has them you know.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 18:50  

Hey Rube what if it backfires imagine having bp and the 6 foot 8 bad ass guy chasing you,they call him bj,a few years ago he rode an fzr 600 genisis that looked like a 125,a guy in a jag cut him up in then got stuck in a jam,when bj got off the bike and knocked on his window,,Ihave never seen any body so frightened in my life.

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 20/10/2006 18:55  

Don't worry about me Sean... I am bloody fast when I am shit scared mate i can assure you.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 19:40  

bring it on sean i got a big appetite and will kick ya freind into touch lol as for all of ya saying wots inside that counts u full of it!!!!!! if ya thought they were ugly ya wouldnt go there!

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 20/10/2006 19:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email