MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy???

skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy??? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy??? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

skinny no meat or voluptious n curvy???

Can remember a certain lady been too frightened to take a ride on a sports bike,now she telling me she will take on all comers,steady bp one nasty look from this guy and your barbie dolls teddy bear will spotaniusly combust,

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 20/10/2006 20:02  

Hey BP I never said that what's inside that counts anyway... I was saying that whatever people find attractive, everybody is different. It may what's inside that counts for some people, it may be whats inside their wallet that counts for somebody..... everybody is different.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/10/2006 04:09  

i was drunk when i wrote that but i stick by sum of it guys everyone got there own opion and sean i like scary men i like a challenge lol but i got no barbie dolls lol and ill cum on ya bike anytme in another life lol luvs ya xxxx

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 21/10/2006 09:33  

I go for a fuller girl... but certainly not fat. Laura is perfect for me. HOWEVER - I hate skinny girls as theres just nothing to snuggle up to (Sorry if that sounds wet and gay) or bury your head into AND - I hate girls over a size 10, not because they look bad... but they f**kin insist on driving you insane and nagging and nagging you about their weight. "Oh i cant wear this it makes me look fat." "oh whinge whinge whinge" f**k OFF! Cant be doing with it, and im getting sick of it with Laura now. Bloody insecurity when your a stunning girls is just friggin attention seeking. BLOKES LIKE A FULLER WOMAN - why cant women except it? Ignore all the p**sing magazines. Just get some meat on you and stop p**sing whinging about your weight... then we're happy!

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/10/2006 11:49  

well! get it off ur chest matt lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 21/10/2006 13:48  

sick of having 2 reassure every girl i ever see!

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/10/2006 14:02  

same here lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 21/10/2006 14:54  

But you are good at reassuring girls Oggy..... I have it on good authority

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/10/2006 05:18  

i didnt do it lol never ever let a drunk woman use your pc they mess it right up

Update Reply
Oggy @ 22/10/2006 05:47  

lol matt do you feel better now ???? some men have issues with their bods as well but its only when your undressed that you all ask for reassurances !!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Update Reply
storm @ 22/10/2006 13:41  

I don't ask for reassurances about that little item.... I ask for a mirror on the floor so i can see for myself

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/10/2006 13:43  

well having never posted on any of these forums before....and being a gal who is quite content to have paid for her own beer gut...i feel i may have something to add....you can't make a square peg fit in a round hole unless your good at carpentry..so stop trying. We are all unique, and i chose a long time ago to accept my individuality...and body shape, and decided to love me for me...and i am one happier gal for it. there is someone for everyone out there, and after 3 husbands i am not going to give up trying cus I met one or two bastards!! besides there's always paper bags or turning the lights off!

Update Reply
Phoenix1 @ 22/10/2006 14:31  

hi phoenix1 welcome to the boards wise words there, AN SOOOOO very true

Update Reply
storm @ 22/10/2006 14:40  

I remember one large lady friend of mine who when I asked to turn the light off said, "Why do you want to make love in the dark?" I said "No not really but it's burning me arse" Just enjoy what you got.......

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/10/2006 15:32  

lol rube

Update Reply
storm @ 22/10/2006 17:24  

Hey Storm you shouldn't be able to understand a sexist comment like that.... you gotta be a hard nosed evil beast to know what I am on about............or a sweet innocent angel who spends her time studying ....... Now I am not one to second guess here, but which are you? pmsl

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/10/2006 19:22  

lmao p very true x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 22/10/2006 19:35  

agrees lol

Update Reply
RC @ 22/10/2006 20:03  

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/10/2006 12:37  

well rube walked straight into that one mate an smacked me head on it !!!!!!! an i will say i have been studying very very hard theses last few years but thought you may be on about a floor lamp !!!! was laughing about the burn mark a bulb would leave on a lilly white ass !!! did you ass look a bit bulbous then !!!

Update Reply
storm @ 23/10/2006 16:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email