MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hants Meet - Loomies Cafe - Sun 1st June

Hants Meet - Loomies Cafe - Sun 1st June - Forums [Biker Match] Hants Meet - Loomies Cafe - Sun 1st June - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hants Meet - Loomies Cafe - Sun 1st June

Hi Guys n Gals! We are organising the next Hampshire BM Meet at Loomies Cafe on the A272 (used to be a Little Thief!). Its a great biker meeting place and its on a fab road for biking!! Its also my birthday that week so please come and have a coffee with us!! If anyone wants to do the usual meet up around noon at MacDonalds in Hedge End then we can all ride over to Loomies together?? If not we'll see you at Loomies around 1ish! I have added it to Events page, pending approval from a Mod... Wic xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 16/05/2008 06:44  

p.s. there is also a biker's fun day at Loomies on 13th July - have added that one to events as well now :o)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 16/05/2008 08:32  

Hiya Leigh think should be able to make this one but need to check diary (flicks through pages) yep empty as usual!!! Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 16/05/2008 18:44  

YAY Mazza!!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 17/05/2008 18:26  

Hopefully be there all depending on the little one being here, halfway out or very late! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2008 03:59  

Thanks for putting this one on Leigh, looking forward to it. Loomies is a great place with good food (and fab toilets for the girls which is always important he he!) Kepp your fingers crossed the bike will be back on the road or I'll be coming in the van....! See you there one and all, XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 18/05/2008 15:05  

Kerry... shall we get hot water & towels on standby then?? LOL!! Vic... fingers, toes and eyes all crossed LOL!! (Totally agree about the loos thing too!) See you all there! xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 19/05/2008 06:09  

http://www...=238

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/05/2008 07:21  

Arhhhhhh prob gonna have to come in the van - not because the bike is still ill, but I managed to fracture a bone in my foot at the weekend!!!!!!! Keep fingers and toes crossed that the fracture clinic don't want to put a cast on it on monday. Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy noooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww when the summer is about to begin?!

Update Reply
middlv @ 20/05/2008 15:21  

Oh Vic, poor you! I dunno, you do your best to raise money for charity and end up with injuries! Hope its not too painful hun, and if you do end up in plaster then let me know and i'll collect you in the car if you like?? Hugs, Leigh xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 21/05/2008 05:55  

Thanks Leigh I'll keep you posted - fingers crossed it'll be ok. On the up side I got to do my own xray and check the image - yey I am learning something!!! Also I've got some fab piccys of Pob in a bra doing the walk with us - cracking pair...!!!!

Update Reply
middlv @ 21/05/2008 10:54  

OMG! You must post the piccys somewhere for all to laugh at, i mean see!!! Hope the foot is ok hun... see you soon xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 21/05/2008 18:09  

spanks naughty vic

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 21/05/2008 18:15  

Sorry Pob couldn't resist this one...!!!! There you go Leigh - like I said what a cracking pair he he!! Another one of us is on my profile. About a DD, what do you reckon?!!!

Update Reply
middlv @ 22/05/2008 04:09  

Infamy infamy shes got it infamy lol

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 22/05/2008 08:33  

Cooooorrrrrr Pob! Nice bra!!! Gizzit lol

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 22/05/2008 17:21  

Well you know what they say............ Boys will be boys (apart from Thursday (or Saturday in this case) nights)

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 22/05/2008 17:29  

So... are we all meeting at Mac's about mid day and riding over together?? Looking forward to meeting baby Willow! Lxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 27/05/2008 05:46  

Hey guys, I'll meet you at Loomies at 1pm fingers crossed on the bike - painkillers and strapping work wonders!!! If its wet I'll be in the van cause the bikes still not fixed but its dried out so working at the moment! Have a good week one and all, xxv

Update Reply
middlv @ 27/05/2008 14:14  

Will be up in Oxfordshire the night before, so an ideal stop off on way home Could be there any time, depending what time I get up / sober up etc - you know how it works... Hope you're still there as I wobble in

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 27/05/2008 14:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email