MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hants Meet - Loomies Cafe - Sun 1st June

Hants Meet - Loomies Cafe - Sun 1st June (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Hants Meet - Loomies Cafe - Sun 1st June (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hants Meet - Loomies Cafe - Sun 1st June

Oh poo forgot it was this sunday lol but, as I do not have a bike, can I meet you at MacDonalds and drive over with you cos really got no idea where it is!! Any problems let me know and if I get any problems will let you know Leigh ok Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 27/05/2008 15:50  

I'll be there if all goes well. Will be on my Yellow Arizona bike!

Update Reply
shooter @ 27/05/2008 20:51  

I hope this ones got mudguards Ian incase it rains lol...!!

Update Reply
middlv @ 28/05/2008 05:04  

Ok Mazza, will meet you at Mac's for about 12 noon! See you at Loomies everyone else! Woo hoo! D, L n T xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 28/05/2008 08:01  

We'll meet you at Loomies. Mike will be on the bike and I'll be in the car with our gorgeous little Willow. Im so smitten xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/05/2008 10:00  

Yey, looking forward to meeting Willow and having a good old gossip - see you then honey

Update Reply
middlv @ 28/05/2008 13:58  

Woo hoo! See you all there xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 29/05/2008 15:52  

Yey, seems like a load of us going judging by the events board - hope Loomies is ready for it......!

Update Reply
middlv @ 30/05/2008 16:48  

im doing nothing on sunday i havent a clue where it is would like to come help!

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 30/05/2008 18:37  

tj, go here and it has the address details: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=238

Update Reply
shooter @ 30/05/2008 18:51  

cheers just saw it on events doh im new

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 30/05/2008 19:01  

checked it out about an hour away looking forward to it

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 30/05/2008 19:12  

We will be in the car cos Dave's bike is really sick...

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 31/05/2008 19:29  

Ah thats a bummer Leigh, give it a big hug from me.... See you later XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 01/06/2008 06:19  

Hey good to see one and all today, and all the new guys who were crazy enough to come...!! Shame I had to dash off so early but I'll be school free as of the end of next week so can play properly next time woohoo! Willow is beautiful Kerry, it was lovely to meet her as a little human being rather than bump now Take care guys, and have a good week - speak soon, XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 01/06/2008 11:57  

Howdo Yup good meet again (though I got there later than I intended) Not quite my normal sparkling self - I blame a delayed/continuing hangover lol Willow was cute and very behaved (or was she in shock over the bath tubs with trailers lol) Catch you all soon I hope I'm off to do battle with the North Circular to the Ace Cafe now lol

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 01/06/2008 12:23  

Really sorry I didn't make it - only just got back home at 6 after my night away !!! Hope you all had a good time and I'll catch up with you all soon x

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 01/06/2008 13:44  

due to unforseen cirumstances ie flat kin tyre on a3 didnt make it ill try again next month

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 01/06/2008 14:08  

Good to see you all, and beautiful, snuggly little Willow!! Sorry to hear about your flat tyre TJ, hope you get it sorted soon. See you all again soon.... BTW the Biker Fun Day at Loomies on 13th July has been cancelled so the next Hampshire meet already organised will be Beaulieu on 6th July, unless we arrange another gathering before then? Take care & ride safe, Dave, Leigh & Titch xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 01/06/2008 15:00  

Was great to see one and all today I had a good time after being off scene for a while but back in the midst now and looking forward to next meet Willow was so gorgeous, but nope still don't want another one lol, my daughters 30 this Thurs and I feeeeeeeeeellll so oldddddddd Mazza xx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 01/06/2008 20:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email