MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Chartiy fun day

Chartiy fun day (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Chartiy fun day (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Chartiy fun day

BIG BUMP lol

Update Reply
RC @ 04/09/2008 20:08  

HAD ANOTHER HOLIDAY DONATED TODAY ANOTHER 2 WEEKS FOR EYGPT!!!! woooooohoooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
RC @ 04/09/2008 20:17  

*bump - Moderator style!!!!!!

Update Reply
Phil @ 05/09/2008 07:45  

Wet weather is no excuse not to attend The only viable excuse is abduction by aliens. proof of probing will also be required.

Update Reply
Phil @ 05/09/2008 07:47  

Might mean I'm on four wheels rather than two, though

Update Reply
Wills @ 05/09/2008 07:58  

What kinda time are ppl getting there? Im out on the pish tneet...so wont be there too early.

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/09/2008 08:04  

Bout 11 o'clock tonight Karey Boot sale starts at 8am tomorrow Marquee erection volunteers required from about 10-10.30am! Hehehe! Be nice to get it up (oooer Missus) before the ride-out folk arrive, which I'm assuming would be from 11 or so? Then it'll give the stall folk a chance to put out their displays nicely while t'other folk are off to Matlock, which I understand is 12-2-ish... That's the theory anyways...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/09/2008 11:06  

Cheers WB.. will try n get there earlyish..then. If im early enuff.. i will help wiv the stalls.. seeing as i wint be on the ride out but...helmet n jacket will be int boot... just in case Si thee all t'mrra !

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/09/2008 11:20  

Won't be making this one folks, Have a great time and I hope you all raise lots of much needed dosh for the Paramedics! Unfortunately I have to Rape an Aston Martin around a test track for eight hours. Its a hard life etc etc..........

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 05/09/2008 11:54  

I am not sure what time I will get there, I won't be on my bike after looking at the forecast, also don't think bluesbiker will be too happy being stuffed in my panniers if I ride there, as he has no other means of getting there. Just spoken to chaVbot and he won't be able to make it, he is feeling a little bit down at the moment but I am sure he will pick up in time for the xmas meal at the Bassetts Pole. All those riding take care and keep safe. RC have you posted up what time everything is happening, if so I must have missed can you let me know where to look. TA

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 05/09/2008 12:42  

There are some times on the events listing CG :o)

I'm sure I saw mention from someone of a spare pillion place Karey... but for the life of me I can't remember who it was - sorry!

Right... time to dash upstairs and see if my clothes have dried out - couldn't pack this morning, so had to pop home after work - d'oh!

I see there's mention in the chat room about RC being on t'radio today asking for another marquee... As an alternative, we could always have the stallholders set up inside the pub and just use my marquee as shelter if you have no luck RC?

My marquee's 6m x 3m... the rodeo bull is going to take up a helluvalot of space too... hope the pub's got a ruddy massive field out back! Hehehe!

It'll all fall into place - worry ye not :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/09/2008 12:55  

okies WB..dunno wot time yr settin off..but have a good journey. Good Luck wiv everyfin tomrra RC Ride/Drive safe everyone Si thee tomrra !

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/09/2008 13:45  

Hope tomorrow is a raving success and makes a huge amount of money for those guys!! Good luck to all those involved - I know it has taken a huge effort so let's hope you get to enjoy it too. Have fun, peeps - can't wait to see the photos!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 05/09/2008 14:35  

Thanks TeeCee will let u know how it all goes.. for everyone comin to the charity event RIDE SAFE and see u all later wooooooooooooohoooooooooo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 06/09/2008 01:16  

hey hun, sorry not gonna be able to make it now - however will tell you why tomorrow - hope it all goes well today xxxxx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/09/2008 03:33  

Just want to let you know that I won't be there today after all! Shame cos I was really looking forward to it. Got up this morning and my rear screen on the car is shattered!! Not sure how it has happened cos there is no evidence of someone trying to break in and no other damage to the car. The screen wasn't fallen in or anything either (until I touched it!), just shattered all throughout! Got a nice man from AutoGlass coming this afternoon to sort me a new one apparently. Bugger though ain't it!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 06/09/2008 05:27  

more pics been posted up tonight

Update Reply
RC @ 16/09/2008 16:56  

Good photos, how much was raised?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/09/2008 17:22  

£2000 woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
RC @ 16/09/2008 17:35  

Nice one