MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Chartiy fun day

Chartiy fun day - Forums [Biker Match] Chartiy fun day - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Chartiy fun day

CHARTIY FUN DAY 6th september @ The Greyhound Inn Belper Derbyshire From 12pm onwards

Rasin money for belper paramedics

will be havin a ride out plus lots more goin off, it has been put on the events, more info to follow........

Update Reply
diggerdaz @ 10/05/2008 07:50  

If ur intersted in the ride out or can help in any way, please contact rock chick thank you.....

Update Reply
diggerdaz @ 10/05/2008 07:54  

If u could donate a raffle prize that would be ace!!!!!!! or even come and help out on the day its for a good cause!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
diggerdaz @ 10/05/2008 08:05  

great idea what can i do to help ?

Update Reply
nina @ 11/05/2008 09:39  

i would too,if i could get there and if i can,are kids allowed lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 11/05/2008 10:48  

Dont worry nina i will think of summet for u to do lol

Its all in the planning stage @ the mo so bear with us,

Thanks for offering to help

Be a big help to us if u came on the ride out and hopefully there will be spare pillion seats for anyone wishing to go on the ride out

And yes katy kids are allowed hunnie

Update Reply
RC @ 11/05/2008 14:47  

Just waiting for it to get enabled on the events page

Update Reply
RC @ 11/05/2008 14:55  

RC Hunny, it is near my birthday, so unless some prince charming is going to sweep me off my feet on his bike and take me away that weekend (hint hint!!!) I will be there....

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/05/2008 15:21  

Daz/RC I might be able to help with some prizes...PM tomorrow. Rose, I don't think my back could cope with sweeping anyone off their feet

Update Reply
Wills @ 11/05/2008 19:57  

hope the weather will be kinder to you this year RC, don't forget to pm French Fries it was great seeing him in the stocks last year. If we get anymore wet weather that keeps me off the bike then maybe I will be able to knit you some string vests and biker socks for one of your stalls. If not I am sure I can help you out with a some bits and bobs again.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/05/2008 20:17  

Hey RC you dont want me to ride do you ? its not safe for the others if ya do maybe best if i get a lift ??!!

Update Reply
nina @ 12/05/2008 14:57  

Thank you so much wills that would be great!!!!

yes fingers crossed cg the weather will be better than last year

will ask bigmac he was a great help last year, as well as everyone else who came to support it

lol @ u nina yes get a lift then hunnie

Update Reply
RC @ 12/05/2008 16:04  

UNLESS of course some1 wants to sponser me to ride there ???!!!!!! just an idea ....

Update Reply
nina @ 13/05/2008 02:33  

i will sponser ya nina, but theres conditions lol ...... x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2008 06:51  

Thanks Wills!!! lol

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 13/05/2008 18:51  

IF any one has any ideas how we can raise some money please post on this thread thanks, also any ideas what we can hold at the pub to would be fab, thanks RC

Update Reply
diggerdaz @ 19/05/2008 15:31  

Stocks?

Try your friendly neighbourhood fetish club ;-)

Disclaimer: the above suggestion is obviously based entirely on hearsay, not personal experience of said establishments *ahem*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/05/2008 01:15  

Stocks would be very simple to build if none available! A few screws a hinge a clasp and timber (pipe lagging around the foot or hand holes would prevent and unwanted chaffing lol) Bit far for me to bring one on back of my bike though :o(

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 20/05/2008 06:25  

Valid argument HR... Still, it may pay to make several visits to your friendly local fetish club to refine the design... Strictly for research purposes y'understand. *innocent smiley*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 20/05/2008 09:27  

no need (I can carry an idea in my head and build most things from it) I've been to a few village fates in my youth and can still remember the still sods who voluteered to get wet on not wery warm days lol...

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 20/05/2008 12:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email