MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

I hate shopping and I'm female......

I hate shopping and I'm female...... - Forums [Biker Match] I hate shopping and I'm female...... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

I hate shopping and I'm female......

This is why women should not take men shopping against theirwill.After Mr. and Mrs. Taylor retired, Mrs. Taylor insisted herhusband accompany her on her trips to K -Mart.Unf ortunately, Mr. Taylor was like most men--he found shoppingboring and preferred to get in and get out.Equally unfortunately, Mrs. Taylor was like most women--sheloved to browse. One day Mrs. Taylor received the following letter fromher local K -Mart.Dear Mrs. Taylor,Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite acommotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and may beforced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr.Taylor are listed below and are documented by our video surveillancecameras.1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them inpeople's carts when they weren't looking.2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at5-minute intervals.3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading tothe women's restroom.4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an officialvoice, "Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away."5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag ofM&M's on lay -b y.6. September 14: Moved a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to acarpeted area.7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department andtold other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows andblankets from the bedding department.8. September 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him hebegan crying and screamed, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera and used itas a mirror while he picked his nose.10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department,he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously whileloudly humming the " Mission Impossible" theme.12. December 6: In the auto department, he practiced his"Madonna look" by using different sizes of funnels.13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsedthrough, yelled "P ICK ME! PICK ME!"14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loudspeaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed "OH NO! IT'S THOSEVOICES AGAIN!"And last, but not least ..15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waitedawhile, then yelled very loudly, "Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!"Regards,K -Mart. So the moral to this story is whether your male or female if you don't do shopping and your forced to go HAVE SOME FUN instead.

Update Reply
Scary @ 12/04/2008 13:40  

Oh sh*t I've been found out

Update Reply
Herne @ 12/04/2008 16:05  

Nice one! I hate shopping too especially with three girls..lol Hey Herne you will have to watch yourself now, we will all be looking out for you! pmsl

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 12/04/2008 19:01  

Thats ace - and I thought I was the only one to play silly beggars in supermarkets ....... I got told off by a supervisor at Asda in Durkar (don't go there any more) for following staff who were "facing up" (moving the new goods to the back so people bought the oldest stuff first) for swapping things round so the newest stuff was at the front! Hey, the canny amongst us reach over to buy the newest food stuffs anyway! I was just saving people time whilst my ex was browsing the George section - something that always took longer than the actual flipping shopping I should add!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 13/04/2008 04:47  

My favourite is going to the toys section and seeing if you can get all the noisy toys playing at the same time, mind you the kids don't see the funny side!!! I got told off in toys are us for taking a go-cart for a test drive.....

Update Reply
Scary @ 13/04/2008 04:51  

*hangs head in shame* I managed to drop a scaredy cat halloween thing in Asda last year (and break it) and let some poor innocent kid cop the blame for it! I thought I'd carried off the disapproving look and the tutting pretty well as I stalked off... Until I spotted a couple up the aisle practically PTSL at me

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/04/2008 06:58  

Only last week I picked up the ringing phone at the unmanned customer services desk, shouted "We're closed!" and dropped it back on the cradle.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 29/04/2008 10:14  

rob thats bad,i once got bored in asda,so went round dropping stuff in peeps baskets,ky jelly in a 80 years olds and some condoms in a old mans,,students are good for that they dont notice till they get to the till lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 29/04/2008 11:30  

I dropped a whole washing line and peg set in a towel heads basket once lol

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 21/05/2008 14:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email