MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Another BM success story!

Another BM success story! - Forums [Biker Match] Another BM success story! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Another BM success story!

Having got together thru the medium of BM, Spammi and I have just moved into our new home together and are enjoying cosy nights in front of the fire.

Thanks to Matt and everyone else who have made it possible.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 25/03/2008 09:41  

Thats wonderful news! Many congratulations to you both! Looking forward to meeting Pam at the Bowman on 13th! Dave, Leigh & Titch xxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 25/03/2008 10:21  

Same here Rob. Good on ya hun. Im hoping I can drag my fella along to the Bowman too although we didnt meet on BM lol Take care and say hi to dangermousette for me!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2008 10:42  

Good to hear of another BM success!! Well done DM and Spammi!! Flame xx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 25/03/2008 11:25  

Congratulations mate! See - it's the power of BM, you can't escape it. You should come to Matlock on the 6th, I'll generously allow you to buy me a pint. PS: Thanks for posting this up. We need everyone to post their success stories in the forums, it's great for new people to see the site DOES work!

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/03/2008 14:04  

Good news DM and Spammi, I wish you all the happiness. Matt you sound so proud...bless x

Update Reply
Scary @ 25/03/2008 14:34  

fantastic news dm and spammi am so very happy for you both. xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 25/03/2008 16:07  

What lovely news to come back to after a short break from BM....wishing you both every happiness and good health....XX

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 25/03/2008 16:47  

congratulations DM and Spammi, wish you all the happiness in the world. i just meet a guy on here a month ago now & it seems to be going great at the moment.

Update Reply
tagon @ 25/03/2008 16:56  

So very happy for you and Spammi Dangermouse,its always so nice when people share their good news and don't just drop out of sight. Happy for you as well Tagon,hope things just get better and better

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/03/2008 19:10  

Woohoo DM thats brilliant Looking forward to seeing you both at the meet XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 26/03/2008 14:16  

So happy for you both !!! The happiness was evident in Robs voice when he rang me the day after moving in - never heard him so happy Thanks Pam for making my friend the happiest guy alive X

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 26/03/2008 15:54  

Congratulations Dangermouse and Spammi On B M everyone meets up with their significant other (except me lol. Shortly after folk meet me they go on to find their soul mate, so if anyone wants to meet someone special, meet me first )

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/03/2008 06:25  

Big congrats to u dm & spammi u make a great couple , all the best for the future

On B M everyone meets up with their significant other (except me lol.

NOT TRUE KWAK UR NOT THE ONLY ONE THERES QUITE A FEW OF US STILL WAITING LOL

Update Reply
RC @ 27/03/2008 06:31  

i met my soul sister not my soul man lol. CUM ON GUYS.... wots wrong with a loud mouth outspoken larger than life kick ya ass brummie bitch?????????????????????? im nice if u do wot i say promise
yyeeehhhaaaaaa

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 29/03/2008 13:45  

You're a softie at heart BB, I know 'cos we've been on picnics remember! (In BB's kitchen 'cos it was wet outside!!) Congrats DM and Spammie, wishing you all the best. xxx

Update Reply
Di @ 31/03/2008 03:59  

Storming news DM, congrats to you both :-D

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 31/03/2008 14:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email