MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Poetry Corner

Poetry Corner - Forums [Biker Match] Poetry Corner - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Poetry Corner

Really shouldn't do this when I'm drunk, but here goes If I could offer you one single momentThen, surely, I would offer you an eternityIf for one second I promised to think of youCould you spend a lifetime thinking of me ? But ifs are like whispers on the breezeComing and goingEbbing and flowingWhilst it's easy to pleaseThey're forgotten with ease So, I'll give you a momentIf you'll give me half a chanceAnd I'll think of our futureWhile you consider a dance PS: I like wearing girls' hot-pants

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 10/03/2008 00:27  

Did you compose that yourself? I like it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/03/2008 03:51  

PS: I like wearing girls' hot-pants He's not all there is he? ....lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/03/2008 04:16  

and this time it wasnt me editing his posts! lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/03/2008 04:21  

If that's your own work Stu then I'm impressed mate. Same as Kwak, I liked that.

Update Reply
Di @ 10/03/2008 05:10  

I'm amazed you could type and think that up whilst drunk stuey - impressed mate

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 10/03/2008 05:35  

Stu... I'm impressed.... or.... was it the voices???? Either way.. i like it .. well done

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/03/2008 06:49  

one very frustrated man our stuey![as in artist,poet]dont cut your ear of now!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/03/2008 07:39  

Stuey, I am impressed! We KNOW its the voices Karey! PMSL, either that or he is deliriously in love! Lucky you Scary!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 10/03/2008 08:27  

Tell me Mr Python, Curling around that tree, Wouldn't you like to make yourself, A dinner out of me. Tell me Mr Python, It can't be all that fun, Crushing up peoples bones, Whilst they wriggle in your tum. Thank you to Mr Spike Milligan

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/03/2008 09:31  

Some people think he is mental, Few people may think he's mad. But clearly it's so simple, He's just a little lad. His jokes we find so funny, Silly songs he loves to sing. Makes everyday seem sunny, So Stuey never change a thing. xx

Update Reply
Scary @ 10/03/2008 11:59  

aaaaaahhh!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/03/2008 12:03  

bikers come bikers go wish one would hang on for a mo![ladies version!]sporty types with racing leathers an full face mystery,l!cruiser types with jeans an fancy boots,chrome an sheen replacing lean an mean, to pose is all with open faces,hey!look at me! noise is all but so what? !to get on the rd on mr HD or not is whats hot!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 11/03/2008 09:18  

Very good. RC showed me a copy of the Christmas carol book other BM members compiled a year or two ago...it was so funny... Perhaps another one should be compiled but with all the lymerics, jokes, poems written by our latest membership? RC - what do you think?

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/03/2008 10:45  

I'm more into the Pam Aryres stylee myself........... My Husband is a Lovely man He drives the council gritter On friday night he came home drunk And took me up the ........... STAIRS!.......you filthy minded lot!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 15/03/2008 00:47  

Been a little while - but here's another one... If I wrote a line, would it make you smileIf I wrote a poem, would you spare a whileIf I wrote a story, would you tarry some moreIf I wrote a novel, would you ask what's in store If I then wrote a sequel, would that fulfill a needIf that grew to a series, would you still want to readIf I captured my life, would it be interesting stuffSo if I just wrote one line, would that not be enough

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 23/05/2008 20:52  

A knight in shining armour I seek With a heart of gold and not a geek. But unless he has a real big tool He'd never get through my wall, the fool.

Update Reply
Scary @ 24/05/2008 13:00  

Scary. You done it again. I awoke one morning, the sun shone in the sky, With all the joys of summer mornings, Gently passing bye. A sparrow sat on my window sill, So sweetly did it sing, With lots of chirps and flutters, It was a noisy thing. It woke me up too early, And got me out of bed. So I quickly closed the window, And squashed it's fu**ing head. It's only a poetic joke. I like birds. Really, honest I do and I would never do anything like that and would frown upon anyone who would even consider such a thing. No birds were injured or killed during the writing of this poem.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 24/05/2008 23:07  

roses are red
violets are blue
im loving the poems that come from you
red wine in the morning
red wine at night
im sorry guys my poems are shite!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/05/2008 00:42  

your all so clever ....

Update Reply