MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Pronouns?

Pronouns? - Forums [Biker Match] Pronouns? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Pronouns?

I'm pretty sure most folks have had at least one instance in the last couple of years where people/work/forms, etc., have requested your preferred pronoun.

Now, at my age this, this does get a little 'annoying'; it's like being asked what someone's race, sexual preferance or religion.

Frankly, I don't care what people are. I will treat everyone equal until I either come to love or hate them based on interaction with them and how they treat myself and/or others.. (OK Audi drivers being the exception here for obvious reasons!)

It's the same with fellow bikers, we never seem to care if folks are rich/poor or what their occupation is. If I see a fellow biker I nod or wave on the road or if they are at the side of the road, I'll check they are OK. I see a fellow biker first and foremost not worrying about their race, creed, and colour; or if they are male/female or something else.

So, given I've been told that there has been a push to add more gender-neutral pronouns into the English language, in an attempt to strike equality across the board against those on the distant left I'm wondering if we should start using some gender-neutral pronouns to identify us as bikers/motorcyclists since I for one identify as a biker!

Update Reply
BAT66 @ 20/01/2024 18:26  

I'm also sick of all this woke and gender nonsense that's being pushed especially on kids in schools. It's all being done on purpose I know, divide and conquer, oldest trick in the book. Once you've researched the WEF and all the details of their so called Great Reset agenda, all these tactics and issues that are a threat to our society make sense,...it's one evil plan.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I'm pretty sure most folks have had at least one instance in the last couple of years where people/work/forms, etc., have requested your preferred pronoun.

Now, at my age this, this does get a little...

Update Reply
Addicted to bikes @ 09/02/2024 17:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email