MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Back to Balloch O'Dee

Back to Balloch O'Dee (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Back to Balloch O'Dee (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Back to Balloch O'Dee

I sent an email ages ago and got a reply from james x

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 01/06/2022 17:19  

Jeezo H ..just read yur last message...yur not too big to put over my knee yu know😝

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 01/06/2022 17:23  

im wondering if they have only got booking for 5 because others have not been emailed yet but ive sent another email if i dont get a response by tomorrow il give them a bell but look forward to getting out and seing everyone at the weekend , il be heading over on Friday then heading home on the sunday , ps any plans for Friday ? just so i know when and where to turn up incase i end up meeting everyone out on the road , chears

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 01/06/2022 20:45  

james replied just after i put my last post up lol so all booked and sorted , see yous there yey

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 01/06/2022 21:40  

Have a safe trip, all those heading back to Balloch today.. May the weather pixie look after you for the next few days 🏍️🌞🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 02/06/2022 04:41  

hiya hows everyone doing down there hope everyone got up/down ok, have you guys made plans or a run for tomorrow ? chears enjoy

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 02/06/2022 20:41  

All suitably pissed Shaz, see you tomorrow.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 02/06/2022 21:54  

already lol , perfect save me a wee spot, see yous tomorrow chears

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 02/06/2022 23:52  

Weather perfect, if a little hot. Nice breeze, keeps midges away lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/06/2022 16:29  

Thank you Izzy for another cracking do, Balloch O'Dee has to be one of the best campsites out there.
Photos to follow shortly... 😎

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 05/06/2022 17:02  

Hello all, just to say Matt and I got back home after an epic 8 hour ride:) thanks to Steve H, Trevor and Linz for their company part of the way. Thanks Izzy for organising such a great weekend

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 05/06/2022 20:05  

hiya folks , hope everyone got back ok , thanks to everyone for another great weekend , pics uploaded , got some nice pics of folk on route to simons cafe place where he was on a ice cream mission lol ,maybe i got carried away of take a few too many pics of the wify but she is so photogenic lol , and thanks to the united nations of puncture repair efforts , with special thanks to gorden on inspection find the hole duty, simon on air pump duty and eric on dynaplug duty , repair worked a treat never lost even a tiny bit of air for 2 days and got me and the wife home no probs so thanks for that one , i will try and not be the last one to arrive and last one to leave for next time lol , thanks again to lindsay for lunch kind wee soul , izzy and danny what would we do without yous , and that chicken thing was ace , so was those tiny little baby pancake things from mr khan yum lol , so someone mention Europe trip for us all yea ? lol

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 05/06/2022 22:34  

A lovely set of wedding photos - we wish you a long and happy marriage 😆

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 06/06/2022 08:05  

haha thanks steve , we got a few issues to sort out but i can see a long and happy marriage on the cards with this one , might be a keeper lol

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 06/06/2022 11:14  

Thank you for the fabulous break Oop Norf Norf!

The tour guide Mr H was great and extremely helpful hauling me on n off the bike. I'm gonna change my name to 'stubby legs'!

Thanks to Dizzy Dot (Personal Tour Guide Extraordinaire) for getting me to a Loch and Big Trees! 😊

Thanks also to Susi Pop and 'Haute Couture' for their company on the journey onwards and homewards.

Great to see Shaz showing his ninja night time camping skills, also great to hear his enthusiasm for his new found love 😍😁

A mega round of applause for the most amazing organisation for this event to Izzy and Danny. The whole thing was awesome. It was like a home from home (with better views!!)

Simon and his desire for Crab & Prawn Mayo sarnie took us to Port William and I must say the café was brilliant. Would defo recommend if anyone decides to venture up there. 👍🏻

We had a fab time (even if I had a few moments of ickyness) sorry guys.

Great to see everyone, happy smiley faces everywhere. The surprise drop in by GS George, was great. Hope to catch up again soon matey!

I also need to say a huge thank you to Trev for putting up with me and my lack of leg length.. 🤦🏼‍♀️. I promise that I'm applying for my leg extenders first thing tomorrow morning😂

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/06/2022 13:05  

Hi guys made it home from a cracking weekend, thanks to izzy for organising it and to lynsey for seeing me sober for once lol . ,,Though the run out to Girvan was interesting thanks to Anita for back seat steering , my arms are feeling it . 😀 and to Steve h for navigation and not going ballistic. Nice to see you guys again and others I've not seen before. Till Next time ,,FYard. .cheers

Update Reply
EMDEE @ 06/06/2022 13:40  

Och Marty, it was lovely to see you (and for once understand you 😉😂) and meet the fabulous Anita.

Hope to see you both again soon. 🤞🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 06/06/2022 13:59  

Thanks all for your kind words, but every one of you contributed to making the meet a success.
I eventually got to sort through all our camping gear and I'm afraid I'm missing Danny's spoon - see profile pic.
If anyone accidentally picked it up would you let me know, I'm sure I have other cutlery that I didn't set off with.
I can't find the same set to buy Danny a replacement 😕 🥲

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 19/07/2022 20:19  

I've had a look Izzy and it's defo not me giving a holey spoon a home. Sorry matey! 😂🤣

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/07/2022 20:31  

Wasnt me i wasn't there but i hope you get it back.

Update Reply
JP @ 20/07/2022 06:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email