MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Back to Balloch O'Dee

Back to Balloch O'Dee - Forums [Biker Match] Back to Balloch O'Dee - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Back to Balloch O'Dee

I've not yet created the event but we're going back to Balloch O'dee ( https://www.ballochodee.com/accommodation.php?pID=93 ) over the Jubilee Holiday weekend; Thursday 2nd - Sunday 5th, June).

As you'd expect, bookings are already pouring in so please, if you're interested, drop a line to James at theperfecthideaway@live.co.uk and say you're part of the izzyhill group.
Prices unchanged from last year so £15/small tent per night (£20 for those of us that bring a villa) and I've not checked if they have any of their glamping accommodation still available.
I might downsize if it means another 3 tents can get in.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 01/04/2022 08:13  

Event is live if you're interested:

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6600

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 01/04/2022 20:40  

This site looks absolutely amazing Izzy. I am definitely interested. What a perfect getaway indeed

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 02/04/2022 15:56  

Email sent Izzy, and James is just as efficient as he was last year.
Sorted 👍🏻🤞🏻😊

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/04/2022 18:38  

To Scootie or not to Scootie?
That is the question.
Whether ti's nibbling in the mind to suffer the piss taking,
Or take up Jeeves or Big10?

See yers there.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 04/04/2022 07:35  

Are they all road-worthy? Last we heard there was some fettling to be done - not that you were up to talking about it.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 04/04/2022 09:56  

Really looking forward to this one...

Is it nearly time to set off yet??! 😁🙄🧐🤨🤔

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/04/2022 14:49  

Well I'm all booked in, just 6 weeks to go... 😊

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 23/04/2022 18:32  

aweome il get booked in at the weekend , look forward to seing everyone again , just need to figure out some sort of central heating for the tent and were golden

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 24/04/2022 01:21  

Shaz I'm sure BMW will sell you a heated cod piece to go with the new bike, all you need is to rig up an extension cable and William's your Auntie* - what could possibly go wrong?

* New politically correct version of "Bob's yer Uncle" in case Bob is offended about the contraction of his name, OCD about the use of the English language, or not sure about which toilet he wants to use today**

** Ladies please be aware that Uncle Bob is not transgender or gender fluid, he is a lecherous old pervert steeped in '70s misogyny. DO NOT let him into the Ladies.

Disclaimer. Uncle Bob is a fictional character and is not meant to portray any actual persons (living or deceased), nor should be inferred to do so.
But if the cap fits... 🙂

--------------------------------------------------

Quote:
aweome il get booked in at the weekend , look forward to seing everyone again , just need to figure out some sort of central heating for the tent and were golden

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 24/04/2022 07:31  

😂🤣😂🤣😊👍🏻🤷🏼‍♀️

Not sure I can cope with the image of Shaz in a heated cod piece ...😳😯😲😵🤦🏼‍♀️

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/04/2022 15:15  

Oh Nooooooo 😱😱😱😱
(and if you don't know what I'm talking about you ain't watching the news feed) 😆

BTW That's not a "Shaz in a cod piece" thing, although I'm sure some of the ladies are letting their imaginations run riot on that score... 🤔

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 24/04/2022 20:12  

Hahah 🤣 omg i turn my back for 2 seconds and what have i come back too lol , the bmw accessories book is very extensive not only do i believe there will be such a cod piece in there but im sure there will be many different varieties available maybe even with diamonds on for extra blingage factor lol , and ah its only 12v what could possibly go wrong lol i dont want kids anyway so its all good, Lindsay let the imagination running commence lol or lack of imagination once i get my hands on this bmw catalouge for said cod piece lol , ps yes im afraid to say i had too google "cod piece " 😄 i genuinely thought we were going for dinner lol

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 24/04/2022 21:52  

🤣😂 *chuckling loudly*😂🤣

@ "diamonds on for extra blingage factor"

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/04/2022 22:49  

@ Steve (Bob's yer Uncle)

'Fannys yer Aunt'

And don't forget 'Fire at Will'
(Why they're always picking on Will)

😆😜🤭

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 25/04/2022 01:34  

Is it time to set off yet? I'm ready to go.

I cannae wait to get to Bonny Scotland.

😊👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/05/2022 18:12  

If you're navigating Lindsay an early start might be in order, just in case you go the wrong way and end up passing kangaroos and a couple of cold places... 🙂

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/05/2022 19:01  

Ooh! now that's a thought,🤔 we could check out the South Lakes Zoo and feed the Lemurs (maybe stick one in my backpack too!) 🤫

We won't get lost, just need to head Norf n swing a left innit? 🙄

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/05/2022 19:21  

Tha's about reet Lindsay.
Only another month, yay; with any luck Danny and I will get down there in a couple of weeks to check things out and maybe have a wee celebration.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 03/05/2022 19:40  

Is anyone from the South travelling up on Friday? Or indeed anyone planning on meeting up at some point North of Leeds to travel together?

** Stupidity Amendment **
Travelling up THURSDAY

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/05/2022 14:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email