MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Back to Balloch O'Dee

Back to Balloch O'Dee (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Back to Balloch O'Dee (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Back to Balloch O'Dee

You not off up Thursday Lindsay? It's a double bank holiday you know to celebrate the Royal Piss-Up.
HRH herself will be down Wetherspoons for a breakfast pint or three before joining Ebeneezer Goode for a weekend of partying doing the 'big fish, little fish' thing In Da House.
You can't be working on a day like that.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 05/05/2022 19:09  

🙄Eek! Thanks for the heads up Steve, I completely forgot about Thursday 🤦🏼‍♀️ It would be rude not to join HRH. Any opportunity for a small sherry will be smashing!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/05/2022 20:59  

I'll be meeting Stevie at Middleton-in-Teasdale, if you can remember how to get there...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2022 18:01  

I am travelling up on Thursday Linz. Happy to ride via Middleton too depending what time you gents are planning on going 😁

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 12/05/2022 09:33  

Sent message Susi. Defo travelling up Thursday am 👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/05/2022 09:53  

Setting off from here about 11 Suzi and I'll be avoiding motorways and major A roads as much as possible. PM me if you're looking to join in.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 12/05/2022 13:54  

We are defo gonna head up to Middleton in Teesdale Steve. See you outside the Teesdale Hotel. 👍🏻 Hopefully in good time. Will msg you if any issues. 👍🏻😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/05/2022 19:20  

I will travel up with Linz and Trev so see you at Middleton. Can’t wait 😁😁

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 15/05/2022 10:26  

I'd better shake my tail feathers at some point n get into the loft to sort camping gear out n ready to stick on the bike.

Trev is on his jollidays so I'm in charge 🤯🙄😳 eek!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/05/2022 15:03  

Bloody hell, only a week and a bit to go.
I'd better dig out my camping gear and re-waterproof the tent!

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 24/05/2022 07:42  

Long range forecast for the weekend (T minus 9) posted to event photos. Not looking too bad, we'll see how that changes day by day.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 25/05/2022 09:16  

Evenin all thats me got my name on VIP list or should i say Leave it to last minit list,doh. I mentioned i was with your group Izzy or i`d be in neighbouring cows field ,see ya there ,me n Riggy 66.,,,ps izzy you not glamping ?seen some of the 5star hobbit huts ,sheesh,nice.

Update Reply
EMDEE @ 26/05/2022 17:35  

Yay, and Anita too!
First ones there are to pick a nice spot and hold it so'z the rest of us can camp alongside - might be easier said, eek!
If we're first I'm gonna try for the patch on the left as you go in the field, between the garden and the shelter - but who knows what'll be available.
Getting giddy now

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 26/05/2022 18:11  

Oh, bring cash! James doesn't have a card machine.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 26/05/2022 18:12  

What sort of cash? Have you lot declared independence yet and adopted your own currency? The Sporran I believe it is to be called.
I'm not sure how many Sporrans there are to the pound, but the way Boris is f***ing things up we're going to back to barter anyway.
Based on that can recommend any trade goods we might have that would be wanted north of the wall?

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 26/05/2022 18:42  

Anyone travelling from the South, we will be in Squires carpark no later than 9.30am, and due to meeting up with Steve H in Middleton-in-Teesdale at 11am outside the Teesdale Hotel, we will be literally in and out of the carpark, making sure that we pick up anyone who wants to travel up with us. I know SusiPop n perhaps Karnage are.

If you want to join us, please let me know, then we won't leave you behind, in the car park!

The journey will be straight up the A1, as it's the quickest route to get to Steve in time for the onward journey North.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/05/2022 19:30  

Well, given that it is her Platinum jubilee we'll accept anything (not home printed or minted) with Lizzes picture on it. Shops and petrol station take plastic, so it's mostly just for the camping and bags of logs, or to make a contribution if we pool catering efforts one evening.

We already invented whisky and haggis so don't really need trade goods from your side of the wall, sorry.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 26/05/2022 20:08  

What about blankets? Glass beads? How about Gaviscon? Its a magic potion recommend by our best shamen as a cure for overindulgence.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 27/05/2022 21:09  

Oooo, shiny things! Danny's a sucker for shiny tools 🔧 . Go on, bring your trade goods and we'll see what we can barter them for.

@Lindsay, I have a small jar of rhubarb and strawberry gin on the go, at your request, so you get to be gin-e-pig.

@everyone, no fruit cake this time

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 27/05/2022 21:16  

Oooh, I will defo give it a go, 😊👍🏻 although it maybe a short measure 🙄😳😬

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 27/05/2022 22:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email