MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The Random Rant thread

The Random Rant thread (2) - Forums [Biker Match] The Random Rant thread (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The Random Rant thread

wel yu aint bin deleted like ole shy tot!!whatever happened to im!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/02/2008 18:16  

he's shy

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/02/2008 18:17  

Sorry kwak it wasnt pointed at you hun. Hugs babe

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 28/02/2008 18:19  

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/02/2008 18:20  

blimey at this rate if our english is going to be corrected I will have to stop putting posts on here or people will be so busy correcting my english they won't have time to put their own posts on any of the threads. Thats the down side to the internet, there is no accent or punctuation in what we type its all flat so can easierly be miss interpretated. I used to be a secretary and had good english but since my brain bleeds sadly I lost that.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 28/02/2008 18:27  

Ohh i must be posh then . my pc got spell checker lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 28/02/2008 18:28  

bluesbiker: Sorry kwak it wasnt pointed at you hun. Hugs babe ROFLMHO @ 'hun' 'woof woof' I'm sure you didn't mean that derogatorillyarilly Aww I love hugs, ta hon'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/02/2008 18:35  

rc I have spell checker but not on this site, it would mean typing everything in word then pasting it in here, plus spell checker isn't always right.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 28/02/2008 18:40  

I wasnt trying to have a go at anyone particular. The title of the thread is "Random rants" so i had a random rant about something. Unless someone can produce a list of things i am allowed to have a moan about. You could submit it to a special moderator who could filter out all the politically hot potatoes. All we'd be left with is the price of petrol!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 28/02/2008 18:45  

PML you rant away blues, we won't mind and any hot taties bung 'em my way I'm starvin' I fank ewe

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/02/2008 18:51  

I think I've arrived late in this one, but the german for dog is hund, not hun Hope I got all my punctuation correct

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 28/02/2008 19:01  

I thought it was Tanya

Update Reply
micksaway @ 28/02/2008 19:03  

Oh sorry that was my German Shepard slightly wrong tract

Update Reply
micksaway @ 28/02/2008 19:04  

was wondering if a Tanya was a new punctuation mark I hadn't heard about

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 28/02/2008 19:06  

As Atilla's mum might have done Have you hugged your Hun today Altogether now - GROAN

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 28/02/2008 19:07  

I've put a reply on page 191 of smile thread that also applies to this one.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 28/02/2008 19:07  

we could try whats the German equivalent of Oxford English

Update Reply
micksaway @ 28/02/2008 19:08  

Ve haff vays ov making you correct your grammar und punctuation

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 28/02/2008 19:14  

I feel I have missed the opportunity of this thread thus far So here we go Funsize What is so much fun about a minature version of a chocolate bar which even at full scale is still probably smaller than it was 10 or 20 years ago ?? To me, a Funsize Mars bar would be maybe 2 foot long Big enough for some comedy value as you carry it to work under your arm, but not soooo big you couldn't pick it up (haven't exactly worked out the optimum size / weight ratio) Apparently, a Mars a day helps you work, rest and play - so maybe Funsize should be big enough to sit on or sleep on while you engage in these activities Or perhaps that would be the new Comfortsize version ? What I'd like to see is FunPRICE chocolate... Moving on - can we apply this concept in other areas ? Would the "vertically challenged" prefer to be referred to as Funsized ? Any opinions from the short-arses out there in BM land ? (only joking) Should Minimum Wage be renamed Funsize Wage ? I do agree that most "Meals for One" should be renamed Funsize Meals, cos they're having a laugh if they think that'll fill me up If a Funsize condom was a smaller version of the real thing, that could put a serious stop to the fun - unless your equipment is Funsize, which might already have spoilt the fun (remember folks - size isn't everything) And I won't even start on tampons...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 28/02/2008 19:33  

Stuey Would the "vertically challenged" prefer to be referred to as Funsized ? Any opinions from the short-arses out there in BM land ? (only joking)# That makes me fun size as you know me stuey you must have done this thread while thinking of me. The Gnome ha ha ha hee hee hee

Update Reply
petervalk @ 29/02/2008 04:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email