MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The Random Rant thread

The Random Rant thread (3) - Forums [Biker Match] The Random Rant thread (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The Random Rant thread

Wooowhooo that makes me funsize!!!! (without boots!) Thanks HUN Big HUGS

Update Reply
Scary @ 29/02/2008 04:54  

The Huns were an early confederation of Central Asian equestrian nomads or semi-nomads, not gnomads Pete!but i think they were funsize but not very humourous!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/02/2008 05:13  

Thats it Tango Im a GNOMAD ha ha ( mad gnome)

Update Reply
petervalk @ 29/02/2008 06:12  

Hmmm must be something I can rant about.... Yes the weather person on channel 5,she seems to delight in adding negatives to rainy weather ie "its looking miserable today".Well I wish she would just impart the facts and let folk decide for themselves whether they want to go into ecstatic raptures if its sunny or throw themselves of a cliff if its raining.Bl---dy bl--dy bl---y Oh,and panda's there bl---y irritating.

Update Reply
iggypup @ 29/02/2008 07:22  

Pandas Well its like theyve almost made themselves extinct cuz they only eat marinated artichokes or something,and when yin is flown 2000 miles to yang to "get it together" do they bu--ery.Yin doesnt fancy yang so they just sit around munching bamboo sandwiches looking all smug in their black and white romper suits-and dont be fooled there cuddly appearance is to lull you into a false sense of security.Never trust a panda. If a panda came up to me in the street and asked to borrow a £5er I'd say OI PANDA NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Update Reply
iggypup @ 29/02/2008 11:02  

killing myself laughing at Igg - oi, you're a nutter !!!! ditto at Stuey !!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 29/02/2008 11:30  

My random rant has to be about the bloody idiots that let out the horse that I hit on monday. If they knew the concequences of their actions i'm wondering if they would still do it. The bill so far is in excess of £70,000 as it looks like my truck may be a write off. Add to that the bill for the police and highways agency (£1000+) , the cost of writing off the chaps car that hit the horse first, probably about £2000 and then theres loss of earnings, injury compensation etc. My ear is too the ground and if i find out what little scrotes in Evesham let that horse out I'm going to see how they like getting ran over! My sympathies go to the lady that owned the three horses. Not only did she suffer the stress of trying to find her two horse and one foal but to then find out one caused a near fatal traffic accident and to loose that horse in the process must be unberable.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 29/02/2008 11:42  

I agree with iggy - but then again is this simply another case of human stupidity? Whoever thought for a second that Yin and Yang would ever get it together - they're opposites for heaven's sake!! However, people do say that opposites attract - so maybe they were right. Although, if they were right, then Yin and Yang would have got it together and they didn't. Which suggests that they weren't right - so why do people say opposites attract? Maybe Yin wasn't Yin at all but some other panda in a disguise. Maybe Yin had a brother no-one knew about, lets call him Yon and Yon fancied a bit of action, but didn't fancy Yang when he met her. In which case where is Yin?? Oh no! Where is Yin?

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 29/02/2008 12:05  

yu need a holiday mate!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/02/2008 12:26  

True ....... very true!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 29/02/2008 12:29  

I think there's some grounds for "opposites attract" Magnets - opposite poles attract whilst like poles repel And I'm male and I'm attracted to females (even the ones with restraining orders) Well, 2 examples anyways

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 29/02/2008 12:40  

oh and as for funsize... your height may fit the standard usage of funsize Scary, but in a couple of other ways you also support my rant that funsize should refer to larger than average and Pete I think that's Mad Gnome...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 29/02/2008 12:41  

Are we talking about the size of my head again!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 29/02/2008 13:35  

nowt wrong wiv the quality of your head scary!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/02/2008 13:50  

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project.php?projectID=240 This is what you call funsized!!! Just for you Stuey. x

Update Reply
Scary @ 28/04/2008 08:45  

i'm gonna rant at the lazy bstds that cant walk or get the bus!but cause queues at fuel stations panickin over the fuel strike ,i thought ah! i'll walk or hop on the bus even get me push bike out!!not these lazy sods as usual the rds were chocka wiv lazy peeps deternmined to hang on to there personel transport at any cost!!mostly old bstds goin to wilkinsons [why do old people wanna spend there retirement at wilko's???they wake up in the morning an jus gotta go to wilko's why??] 8.amsunday mornin an loe an behold rds chocka again,queues at the fuel station again!! whole fkn towns on the move!! where are all these people goin??whats so fkn important dont they know how to relax?wake up an get out in the car gotta get to town spend money in wilkinsonss!!!leave the bloody 4x4 an walk yu bstds get the bus use ya bike grrr

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/04/2008 10:22  

Yea, i know the ones TM. There the ones who are too tight arsed to drive out to the garden centres where they can be catered for. with expensive coffee shops and a store full of sh#te just like wilko's.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 28/04/2008 11:33  

Tango - good rant mate, I'm impressed!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 28/04/2008 11:48  

And why is it that all the old people in the world have to descend on the Asda near my work during my lunchtime??

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 28/04/2008 11:49  

"Excuse me young man, could I go before you? I'm old and frail you see and can't stand up for too long." "NO - F**K OFF"

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 28/04/2008 11:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email