MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae

Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae

Pete, myself and Trev may well join you at the Forrester's on Sunday, especially if there is a roast!! 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/04/2022 16:56  

Steve, as per message sent, mine & Trev's order is ok and paid for. Confirmed with Teesdale 👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/04/2022 16:57  

Is there just a little bit of you wishes you'd never suggested this meet???
It'll be fine, everything will work out great.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 09/04/2022 18:01  

I've already suggested that Steve may need secretarial or admin support. I bet it's spreadsheet city at his house!

😲😵😉👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/04/2022 18:05  

Pah. After a lifetime of managing some of the greatest fuckwits known to construction or the nhs this is a doddle 😆
The real fun will start when we get back from the rideout and find we've got less than we set off with😖
Or more 😳

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 09/04/2022 20:57  

Last orders for Friday grub, after midday tomorrow your on your own.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 11/04/2022 18:18  

moderate speeds on ride out pleaseeee. how was the sunday roast captain steve. not to many ales young sir. i hope, not to give us bikers a bad name lol. needto make it longer weekend wanna go to gorthland too lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2022 20:16  

I'm curious to know how we're going to gain riders??? Is County Durham known for having stray motorcyclists🙄

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 11/04/2022 20:17  

other way round, we tend to lose the buggers all over the place pmsl
they don't get out much down south lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/04/2022 20:21  

Did you mean Goathland perchance Danny?
We could visit Esholt as well 🤔

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 11/04/2022 20:23  

I'll not be heading down to Goathland Danny, not at a bank holiday weekend.
The whole of that area will be full of cars, campers, cyclists and the inevitable "listen to how fast my bike is" brigade.
The plan is Country Durham, Northumberland and the Borders. Hopefully I'll not lose too many of you, although I realise someone might have their head turned by a gorgeous ewe or strapping young tup and decide to scamper off for a night of passion - these things happen.
Anyway my Yorkshire green card has expired so I'm not supposed to go there 🙃

With 20 odd bikes the ride will inevitability be at the moderate pace, I'll possibly even take Scootie to ensure I'm not tempted with hooliganism.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 12/04/2022 07:29  

Sounds sensible Steve. Need to do that at a later date.
Bags packed canny wait, looking good weather too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2022 09:02  

Your panniers aren't big enough for my posh frocks Dan, you'll have to leave your budgie-smugglers out

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 12/04/2022 10:50  

😵😳😲 Gawd forbid! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/04/2022 14:23  

A little bit of sick came up at the throught of Danny's budgie-smugglers.

On a slightly more salubrious note the Teesdale now has the food order (thanks everyone) and we have the back room of the pub to ourselves, although locals might join us if the front bars full. Food at 8pm, drinking from whenever you like, early morning jog onto the moors at 5:30am.

The ride out will be whenever I get my act together, most likely about 10:30 after you've had your breakfasts.
Meet outside the Teesdale. Gas up your bikes before we set off because we're off into the sticks where there arent a lot of petrol stations - so none of this I've got 50 miles left stuff.
If you run out due to buffoonery you will be stripped naked, smeared in sheep nuts and left in the nearest field to be nibbled upon by erotic ruminants.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 12/04/2022 14:50  

Oo-err!
Sheep Nuts AND Erotic ruminants ... 😳😲🤔

Everything else sounds good to me. 😊👍🏻

Thank you for organising us all Steve.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/04/2022 15:46  

forget the ride out if theres sheep nuts and erotic reminants im on my way right now lol 😁 , but thats awesome , cant wait to jump on the bike and get back out there , its been a long arse winter and this for me will be the 1st ride/start of the season so im extra special excited to hit the road , looks like its going to be lovely and warm too, il get a itinerary from you on friday night steve while we have the beer on the go , you know what im like at least if i know where everyone is going then im one less person to worry about

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 12/04/2022 21:12  

Is the ride out definitely the Kielder run or is it going to be a surprise?

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 13/04/2022 05:42  

Weather permitting I plan to do the Keilder loop on Saturday.
It's about 150 miles on quieter roads, although it is a bank holiday so there will be some traffic.
There aren't a lot of junctions so if / when we get spread out we won't lose people and psychopathic overtakes won't be required.
If the worst happens everyone will have my number, although that doesn't mean they will have a signal, and I'll list some cafe stops later so we can re-gather there.
That also means that those that want to travel at a more enthusiastic pace and free to bugger off and do so.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 13/04/2022 08:12  

Anything planned for Sunday or is it up to us to entertain ourselves?

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 13/04/2022 13:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email