MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae

Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae (14) - Forums [Biker Match] Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae (14) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae

Steve I really appreciate you arranging this event as I had always wanted to see Kielder. The roads & scenery up there were way above expectations and simply awesome (Roll on the next Teesdale event I say)
Strom / Lindsay & Trev thanks for sharing your knowledge of French cuisine lol
& thanks to everyone for the great company and banter
Finally back home after doing a “semi” scenic route home
The short run down M6 made me REALLY appreciate the lack of traffic up north!
Izzy & Danny have a hard act to follow now with Balloch lol – but have to say the weather pixie did a grand job

Update Reply
Mister Pete - Optimist @ 18/04/2022 16:03  

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
hopefully see you all next year if the Teesdale let us back .....

I don't think they'll have a problem letting us back, Strom, the amount we put through their tills!
I was told we should come back - in May.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 18/04/2022 16:48  

Matt and I are still around as the cottage was booked for 4 nights! We have had a great day repeating lots of the fabulous roads Steve and scootie introduced us to. Lovely to see everyone, old friends and new, and definitely want to do this again. Thanks Steve

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 18/04/2022 20:53  

Izzy i will for sure be back again soon as the new bike arrives any excuse and il be back out there , ah thanks Lindsay , bring on the next one asap will try and get as many done this year as possible , danny and pete was great fun having some play mates to go be naughty with and being kept honest for a change lol good fun , steve great job mate , everything was spot on and wouldn't have changed a thing , thanks everyone

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 18/04/2022 22:12  

A huge thank you Steve, for arranging this Easter event it was just the ticket for a season opener.
The roads and scenery awesome the locals were obliging and the ride outs and coffee stops just what was needed.
Nice to catch up with friends and meeting new folk and having a good chin wag and a laugh.
Must say thank you also to Susi for arranging our little groups accommodation also for her cooking and Frank giving a masterclass of his culinary skills.
Can not wait for the next one cheers again Steve.

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 19/04/2022 15:24  

Thanks all for the kind words, we'll definitely do it again.
My only regret is not having enough time to talk to everyone as much as I would have liked.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 19/04/2022 20:19  

Steve thanks very much for all your organising and making it happen. You should run a motorcycle touring company. Had a great weekend, and really enjoyed meeting new people and riding some fantastic roads with beautiful scenery back drop. Clocked up 1000 miles over the five days (had an overnight stay in Lincoln on the way up - added a picture of Lincoln Cathedral by moonlight). Great way to try out my new bike.

Update Reply
GSNige @ 19/04/2022 22:04  

Just arrived back home in north wales 😁 after a fabulous weekend with all you lovely people. Was great catching up with old friends and also making new ones.
A big thank you to Steve for a well organised tour of your great countryside and will defo come back again.
See you all again soon 🏍😁

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 20/04/2022 14:10  

Is it too early to book for next year? 🤣

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 11/05/2022 22:33  

I've not thought about it yet, but I could do a later in the year if there is enough interest.
Or just come up anyway, anytime... I can usually find time to drink beer 😊

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Is it too early to book for next year? 🤣...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 12/05/2022 12:03  

Well that's two good ideas. Later in the year may be possible for me, let's see who else is interested? 👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 12/05/2022 14:05  

OK, I start a new thread to keep my OCD in check.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 12/05/2022 18:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email