MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowistmas Party

Hallowistmas Party (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowistmas Party (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowistmas Party

Get your names down - it's your entry ticket ......
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6546

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 02/11/2021 10:41  

Who told me that JP was going to be Mr Grumpy and he's was refusing to go in fancy dress also.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 02/11/2021 17:21  

The list will be very long on who grassed on the the grumpy one

Update Reply
JP @ 02/11/2021 18:52  

Never been. So will come along this year.
How's the ale there?? Any ale at all at least?

Sounds fun xx

Update Reply
BikerNess69 @ 03/11/2021 08:11  

Morning Ness
It's in the Unwanted MCC's Rockbar, so yes, there's ale....
And probably fruit cider for the girlie! 🤣

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 03/11/2021 08:32  

I'll be a girlie drinking fruit cider because its far better than drinking Doom Bar 🤑

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 03/11/2021 09:41  

I'm in... 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2021 13:13  

Guys, I'm confused 😕... and it's not good me being confused, as you can see I'm already at a disadvantage because I'm blonde..

I know it's called Hallowistmas, Halloween and Christmas, I get that... but are we supposed to go along the lines of those two themes for fancy dress or can you go in anything you like??!!

I only ask as I've seen conversations about ABBA etc. don't quite know where this fits in? and before anyone says anything, that's not the first time I've heard that either 🤣😂🤣😂

Update Reply
Rebel Belle @ 03/11/2021 16:47  

@RB Fancy dress is anything you fancy and thing with ABBA BJ has a unhealthy dislike of ABBA and she's a trouper about this which is super but she will Bang-A-Boomerang to all that will listen.
I keep telling her that you must have a Hole in Your Soul not to like ABBA and she always replies with I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, however the day will come when she will meet her Waterloo and When All is Said and Done she will say Thank You for the Music and two weeks time at Hellowistmas party and I'm Under Attack from her about this please can someone remind her He Is Your Brother.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 03/11/2021 18:54  

You are gonna be in sooooo much trouble Rags! Just remember Duck, Cover then RUN! 🏃🏃🏃🏃

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/11/2021 19:23  

Rebel Belle, choose one or the other or be adventurous n do something hybrid/other fancy dress. (Alternatively turn up in civvies! Quite a few do)

Main thing is enjoy yaself😊

Rags, how dare you! I'm looking forward to several Doombars (fingers crossed firmly!) You can stick ya girlie ciders where the sun don't shine😏👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/11/2021 19:33  

Rebel Belle, fancy dress is just exactly what you want it to be. Because it is the party that doesn't know if it is Halloween or Christmas, how then are the guests to know? If being blonde qualifies you for being confused then Hallowistmas must be unashamedly blonde.
Abba is bandied about because it is BJ's favourite '70's band that she can't get enough of, so much so she even dressed as Agneta at one of the BM K.I.S.S. rallies, and so I am reliably informed, she totally threw herself into the role.

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/11/2021 19:44  

Wee Bro and D6 remind me to slap you both !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/11/2021 10:20  

Thanks everyone for the clarifying... I feel a lot better now! 🙂 All I have to do is find a costume, possibly as Lindsay says a hybrid of a Christmas fairy and a witch, then I can make all your dreams come true.... or nightmares 🤣😂🤣😂 cheers everyone, see you there x

Update Reply
Rebel Belle @ 04/11/2021 12:16  

Oh and just to add to that, I don't grant wishes for brand new Harley Davidsons... granted that wish before and it backfired, not the bike ....on me! 🤔🤔😂🤣 he got himself a new pillion to ride with him on his new bike 🤣😂🤣😂

Update Reply
Rebel Belle @ 04/11/2021 12:25  

Trust me on this,it was probably a curse wishing a Harley onto someone,pmsl...now if you have any Triumph or Guzzi spells you don't want...😍

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/11/2021 21:00  

It seems like an age since the last Hallowistmas, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.👍🏻😊

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/11/2021 07:26  

Certainly does Lindz, looking forward to catching up. 😊

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 05/11/2021 08:48  

I was hoping I could make it this year, but unforeseen circumstances dictate I withdraw.

Update Reply
Double six @ 06/11/2021 18:44  

On a different note

I know some of the members going have older Triumph Tiger's and I thought that I had given all my Tiger parts to the new owner when I sold her but I find a rear seat in my garage and if one of you want it I'll bring it up to Hellowistmas. Just let me know .

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 06/11/2021 19:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email