MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowistmas Party

Hallowistmas Party (12) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowistmas Party (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowistmas Party

If anyone is at the holiday inn and fancy a walk to the event I'd be glad for the company :)

Update Reply
MidnightSpecial @ 20/11/2021 18:06  

Hi everyone just like to say I had a great time with you all and thank you for having me

Update Reply
SabianJ95 @ 21/11/2021 01:40  

Was a fairly enjoyable experience... 😂 😂 Nice to see everyone 👍

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/11/2021 11:53  

I'm back safe and sound,recovery guy was a star,i'll bring Marilyn next time,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/11/2021 13:03  

Glad you got that sorted... Hope you can fix it now 👍

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/11/2021 13:16  

I had a good night, good to catch up with some old faces and meeting a few more.

Great ride home, a little warmer would have been nice.

Hope everyone got home safe.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/11/2021 14:35  

Good night, nice to meet few new members, and of course the old faithfuls. Good drive home, copious amounts of tea and cake are now being consumed... 😁

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 21/11/2021 18:37  

Thanks all for a good night out, looking forward to meet again and ride along!

Update Reply
MidnightSpecial @ 21/11/2021 19:08  

Had to smile...photos with me in seem to all feature the bar area,pmsl..🍺😋

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/11/2021 20:17  

Hi Guys, thoroughly enjoyed the party and thank you to the organisers... had a lot of fun!! uploaded some more snaps, I don't take photo's, I take snaps, I'm no photographer as I'm sure you'll agree!! lol. Ride safe everyone and take care xx.

Update Reply
Rebel Belle @ 21/11/2021 22:59  

Great night out and lovely to see all of you, glad you got home safe Jinx, and I hope you get it fixed xx

Update Reply
Fink @ 22/11/2021 07:09  

Had a great night , always lovely too see everyone, old faces and new BM s. Hope you all got home safe and sound . Looking forward too catching up with you all at the camps in 2022. Ride safe stay safe .

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 22/11/2021 12:55  

Good fun and was fab to meet some new folk :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/11/2021 13:18  

And you didn't end up with a stinging hand Sis and my head was only hurting though beer.

Thanks Matt for a great night. 👍👍👍

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 22/11/2021 20:57  

Oh flip you didn't remind me to slap you ..... never mind ...... 2 next time

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/11/2021 06:48  

I'm very disappointed in a few long standing members who think that as they registered on BM a long time ago but are not full members they don't have to pay and refused to pay or upgrade to full members. How do you expect new members to pay which they DID to attend this event, paid for by Matt to thank you all for your support the site over the last 18 months of cancelled events and total uncertainty of what where and when we can all meet up again. If all you want is to take the piss and have a freebee fine you know where the door is and I believe there is a free seat down the park bench most Saturday nights. I'm not going to name and shame as you know who you are please dont bother to add your name down on any of my events next season. As for all of the members who turned up to make the night a good one thanks for the support and we look forward to seeing you all at 1 of the many events that are in the planning stages and will be posted very soon.

Update Reply
JP @ 28/11/2021 12:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email