MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Brexit Bikers

Brexit Bikers - Forums [Biker Match] Brexit Bikers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Brexit Bikers

I am trying to organising a Biker Brexit / Freedom Day!

Are there any Brexit-positive bikers out there? Maybe you voted to remain as most of my friends did, but are trying to see the positives?
Of cause, last week we were all looking forward to opening up. But this nasty virus has delayed things somewhat. And so, I propose; Saturday 24rd of July instead? @ a central London EC1 location to be confirmed. Singles and lady bikers always welcome. Is anyone interested?

Update Reply
Biker Lady @ 02/07/2021 19:19  

I'm too far away from London 😒🙄

Update Reply
Ktmbiker @ 03/07/2021 01:45  

Sounds very political to me. I dont need to go to London to have a freedom day I just go out and ride

Update Reply
JP @ 03/07/2021 06:48  

I thought Brexit was done and dusted....? As JP said... Political....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 03/07/2021 08:09  

Pointless political activity without even a good ride to recommend it.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/07/2021 08:31  

Oh well! Never mind!
I was just trying to play cupid and gather like-minded people. I believe politics does play a part in a love match. Sorry, it has to be London EC1 as this is where I live and where I was born. I am unfortunately without a bike at present so will be on foot. I just wanted to support my local Bike Shed bar/shop. I guess I must go back into hibernation until I find another job and buy a new bike. It was a bit of a long stretch to find 'Islington Brexit Bikers.'

Update Reply
Biker Lady @ 03/07/2021 16:22  

Why not try organising a social breakfast gathering at your local bike place, with a view to having a rideout to somewhere else for tea/coffee/cake/ice-cream/fish & chips usually goes down well.

Don't use the term Brexit or Freedom Day. Make it a 'day out'

Try not to be too disheartened by the replies above. Anything that seems to have political connotations rarely gets much of a response, in my experience.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/07/2021 17:17  

Sorry didn't mean to pop your bubble but give Lindsay's idea a try.

Update Reply
JP @ 03/07/2021 17:25  

OK. Thanks, Lindsay I hadn't thought about that. Well if anyone lives in London I would like to arrange something after the 19th so at last, we won't have to wear masks.

Update Reply
Biker Lady @ 03/07/2021 18:27  

Take no notice of JP, he's just a grumpy bastid, he can't help it.

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/07/2021 18:37  

Take the bull by the horn and put an event up like lindsay suggested and see what the response is. There should be plenty folk in the London area

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 03/07/2021 18:42  

Biker Lady, well done for trying to get people of their arses. Keep me posted if you're doing something else..

Update Reply
raysellars2001 @ 10/07/2021 00:17  

Is Brexit some form of new morning cereal..??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/07/2021 18:55  

Yeah, it costs five times the price but the box is empty and the ingredients list is, er... inaccurate.

Update Reply
hopefuldave @ 17/07/2021 18:24  

Considering the £200 BILLION we've paid in to the Fourth Reich's piggy bank, the £40 BILLION extra they now want, I would have thort most people would have an interest.

Update Reply
Bear Freeman @ 19/07/2021 17:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email