MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp August 2021

Barmouth camp August 2021 (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp August 2021 (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp August 2021

Your more than welcome to bring the kids and travel by car.

Update Reply
JP @ 11/07/2021 16:11  

Dear djm, we already have a fat jp, what we dont need is an even bigger fat jp. Let bj look after it for you.

Update Reply
Double six @ 11/07/2021 17:03  

I can read ( just )

Update Reply
JP @ 11/07/2021 17:32  

This years Barmouth Camp will be over the Aug Bank Holiday weekend 27th to 30th August. Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy. Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road. Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. The site is good value but has very basic showers toilets. plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other and being kept awake by BJs snoring and Finks farting . Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, ( I think it will be about £5.00 pp pn ) if you need any other info please drop me a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.

Any questions please contact JP

Update Reply
JP @ 11/07/2021 17:36  

I usually bring cake, and JP usually eats it. 🎂

Update Reply
Fink @ 11/07/2021 19:59  

I have to look after my stealthy figger

Update Reply
JP @ 12/07/2021 05:12  

This years Barmouth Camp will be over the Aug Bank Holiday weekend 27th to 30th August. Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy. Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road. Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. The site is good value and has showers toilets and plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other and being kept awake by BJs snoring and Finks farting . Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, if you need any other info please drop jp a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.

Any questions please contact JP

Update Reply
JP @ 19/07/2021 18:02  

Danny and I are pulling out, sorry everyone, no fruit cake in Barmouth; but I still have the week before off work and will be going somewhere nearer home.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 21/07/2021 16:19  

Thats a shame izzy been a long time since we saw you but at some point will be in the same place

Update Reply
JP @ 21/07/2021 17:48  

What!!! No Izzy fruit cake? Some of the sparkle has gone out of life 🥺

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 21/07/2021 19:44  

What you doing on Saturday Steve? Danny says we can bring cake down - he wants to visit sportsbikeshop in Leeds and we might overnight somewhere down there. Being very free with my cake ain't he?

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 21/07/2021 20:38  

Bit late seeing this. I am riding down from Selby on the Friday if you want company. We can decide a bit later.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi guys and girls... planning on doing this finally!!!! Anyone riding from anywhere near me? That's still Goole unfortunately!...

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 23/07/2021 19:50  

Susi ... I'm in the area, will be good to have ride company. I'll text you 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2021 22:46  

Definitely going,come rain or shine,hope to recognize the faces to the forums

Update Reply
The mancunian @ 24/07/2021 20:27  

Plenty of room still at the camp i think we will be in the front field

Update Reply
JP @ 28/07/2021 07:53  

Are we OK to turn up on the Friday? Apologies if it's already been asked.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 28/07/2021 14:56  

It should be ok Steve but I will check with Deb if we are in the front field we have it for sole use of BM

Update Reply
JP @ 28/07/2021 16:02  

Im going to be arriving on the Friday too. Hope I'm OK too.

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 05/08/2021 17:59  

We will be camping in the front field with the phone mast as the site is busy due to lack of holiday destination's.

Update Reply
JP @ 05/08/2021 18:21  

We are in barmouth this weekend to give deb a hand clearing the front field . Grass is a bit stubbley and ground is soft so if your on a bike you will need a good size puck under your sidestand. Hopefully it will be dryer by the end of the month. It is smaller than the normal field so any cars will need to be parked off the field in the adjacent field after unloading

Update Reply
JP @ 07/08/2021 20:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email