MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Valentine messages

Valentine messages  - Forums [Biker Match] Valentine messages  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Valentine messages

I know there's already a thread going about Valentines day, but I thought it would be nice to have a thread where anyone could post a message (albeit not so anonymously) to their chosen loved one. Guess someone will have to go first with this to start the ball rolling............

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 10/02/2008 13:31  

Cassie, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p> I just want to tell the World (or those lovely peeps at BM), how much I truly love you and cherish every single moment I spend with you. Your smile brightens the darkest of times and your love gives my life such a positive purpose. <o:p> </o:p> I love you more each day and I cannot wait till we can be together all the time. <o:p> </o:p> I send thanks to the Universe for bringing you into my life. <o:p> </o:p> I will always be your Blue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 10/02/2008 13:32  

GOD I cant cope lol BUT am chuffed for Blue and Cassie

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 10/02/2008 13:43  

I think thats lovely.... So glad you found each other!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 10/02/2008 13:49  

Jesus H Christ on a bike....will someone PLEASE get them pair a room! LMAO

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 10/02/2008 13:53  

They will have several to choose from soon Ghosty when Cassie relocates!! Bring on the Christenings!! LMAO!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 10/02/2008 13:57  

I would like to send a valentines message to all the lovely ladies out there, soory no flowers and I have eaten all the chockies but the thourght's there just an old romantic at heart

Update Reply
petervalk @ 10/02/2008 14:15  

Happy valentinesday everybody its my dog stellas first birthday so im going to be drinking my home made gin to cellerbrate yippeee****

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2008 16:19  

oh blue you are so sweet, that's a lovely message to cassie.

Update Reply
lula @ 11/02/2008 10:52  

Blue,
you came into my life and turned my world upside down.You have shown me the true meaning of love and what a wonderful thing that can be.You have restored my faith and hope and when i look into your eyes i see a magical future.You have changed me beyond belief by not trying to change me at all.I love you blue,more than words can ever say and i can't wait till our life together truly starts.

Love you baby xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2008 12:56  

By the way ghosty,stop pretending to be cynical,
we ALL know who you love!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2008 12:58  

cassie thats an equally lovely post! here's to a long and happy life for the two of you. xxx isn't love grand..

Update Reply
lula @ 11/02/2008 14:56  

Where's me tissue!

Update Reply
Di @ 11/02/2008 15:06  

What's this "Valentines Day"? Is it some strange British custom I've missed out on?

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 11/02/2008 16:37  

You pair have just cost me £10!...I had to get a bigger sick bucket! lmao And yes cass, ya right....I do love Kylie!...and her sister...at the same time...on a huge waterbed........

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 11/02/2008 16:41  

ha ha what a romantic lot!!! Best wishes and aaaaahhhh to all the "lovers" out there, no sick bucket for me I think it's lovely and very dear to my heart those of you who've met their partners on BM as I have - huge congratulations and lots of love for the future to you! As for DM psml - well you've not quite missed that odd British Custom yet cos it's not till Thursday so still time if you have someone in mind - just to jog your memory e.g. hearts, flowers, cards, choccies remember? Oh and GH beware of those fantasies that seem to kick in for guys of a certain age big time.............................Kylie and her sis together.........thats a good one, you wish pmsl!!!! Happy Valentines everyone - I hope all couples enjoy their day together and for those singletons - hope you get some nice surprises and if not, well it is just another day lmao!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/02/2008 04:43  

Happy Valentine's Day to my Monkeyhanger! I love you so much Dave, we survived a HUGE house move this weekend and I can't wait to marry you next July! Forever yours... Wiccan xxx Valentine Wishes to everyone on BM, especially the Southern Posse!!! xxx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 12/02/2008 08:40  

My fella dont even come on this site but I just wanna say I love him more than words can say and he is a very special man as he wants to be with me forever and take on my baby too. He cant wait for this littlun to arrive and says he's the daddy already!!!!! Its going to be such a special day when i see him hold baby for the first time and we also want to carry on the family after! I LOVE YOU MIKE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL Have found my soulmate and lifelong companion in you. Always and Forever babe Kerry XXXXXXX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/02/2008 10:43  

Christ, I must be getting really cynical in my old age.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 12/02/2008 10:45  

awwwww all you people in love .. its ace !! As for me.. I'll be lucky to get a daisy..let alone a rose... No...no...its ok.. I can tek it ... Hahaha... kidding.. i got lots of love from my kids and grandaughter....not quite the same..but still makes me glow HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL YOU ROMANTICS!!!! HAVA GUD UN !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/02/2008 11:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email