MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Valentine messages

Valentine messages  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Valentine messages  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Valentine messages

Absolutely Actionman Looking forward to it Nina x

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 13/02/2008 12:18  

Big hugs to LC - always knew you had a really soft side! To all the lovely couples on here who are so much in love...I think it is WONDERFUL....wishing you ALL every happiness. Unfortunately, I have no message to send...but I have really enjoyed reading everyone elses...keep the happiness going xxx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 13/02/2008 15:02  

My is there on offer for a certain someone I can only hope that she takes it... Happy Valentine's Day to Lovers, Romantics, Fools and anyone else I've certainly spent time in each of the categories lol

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 13/02/2008 16:56  

LC your a life saver, I had been wondering what I could write to get my name back in print in the next issue of the Clatter Mag, now I can copy and paste your mushy stuff and tell the whole of the VSOC, LC is allowed out my suitcase occassionally and does have a soft side. To everyone in Love have a fab day what ever your doing and with who ever your sharing it with. Thanks to Rospa bike club meeting being on a Wednesday night, I had to change my night out at the cinema with a very special friend to tomorrow so I suppose I could say I am going out on Valentines day after all. Stuey you do realise you will have us all watching this space now to see if she does take your love.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/02/2008 18:35  

well I have got it sorted this valentines stuff. I will be getting a card after all. I have sent myself a valentines card,but by tomorrow hopefully being as forgetful as I am I will have forgotten I sent it plus I shut my eyes when I wrote the verse inside so that when it comes through the post and I open it, the verse at least will be a suprise to me. Even went for a bus ride to somewhere, again shut my eyes while I was on the bus so when I got off I didn't know where I was or where I had posted the card so again when it arrives and I read the post mark I can pretend to the postman I don't know who its off that is until I open it as true to form daft bat me signed the inside so not much of a mystery really on who sent it but the thought was there, well the thought in so much as I thought to use pencil to write it so I can rub it out and re use it next year, or if the price is right I may sell it if anyone is willing to give me half price for it, a bargain at 3p from the charity shop. Ops just realised can't take half price as we don't have half p's anymore us senior people only have big p's Think it's time for my medication, moo biscuits and cold milk and a lie down in a dark room.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 13/02/2008 21:37  

ROFL ......that made me chuckle CG !!! I wish I hadda thought of that !! I will just go and get a pack of rolos...and leave the last one on the mantlepiece... and get some packets of love hearts and leave individual ones lying around.... ohhhh and buy a big bunch of flowers for my bay window... so any visitors/passers-by will think i have not been neglected !! Hehehe.... that should have been in 'what made you smile today' Nice one !! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/02/2008 04:20  

Karey don't waste money being over charged for flowers just to put in your window to impress passers bye do what I do and go the charity shop get a nice bunch of plastic or silk ones, if they need a wash before putting them in the window, if your on a watermeter hold them in the shower when you next have one, saves on water. They will look just as good and you can recycle them time and time again like mothers day, or even easter. Second tip is if you get a couple of bargain bunches you can keep changing them every couple of weeks and the neighbours will be well jealous you having flowers always in your window. Oops sorry bit of track of the thread. CG goes back to opening her mountain of cards that arrived a little while ago. Chavbot loved my card of you, only you would send someone a card with three previous names crossed out. Oh yeah and if anyone gets a card they don't know who its off, then it maybe the one I sent to myself as that hasn't arrived, bet I put the wrong address on it as I also closed my eyes when I wrote it so I wouldn't know what colour pen it was in so I wouldn't recognise the writing when it came

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 14/02/2008 04:43  

CG... Don't worry, I wasn't going to buy extortianate priced 'valentines' flowers.. theres a little old lady lives at the edge of the forest who sells funny little purple flowers..for a few pence, the money goes to her 'i need a drink' fund. Poor love needs this special medication that no doctor will prescribe.. Anyway these flowers are known as nightshade or something..apparently they are so delicate that u can only touch them with latex gloves on... quite unique ! I don't expect any cards as I told our postie, that I didn't want him putting his back out carrying the sackfulls of cards, or to waste fuel using the van. And I'm one a diet...so no fekking chocolate.. grrrrrrrrrr (oops sorry .. goin thro withdrawal symptons here) so...all in all.. I've got this V-day thing sussed !! Heyyyy I'm loving your new outfit CG! do they do it in turquoise?? Ive already booked the hairdressers....I think you may have set the trend for this summer !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/02/2008 04:56  

The Clatter, good grief CG, Gary would see the funny side of that, as you know. Take it easy luv, The Funny Farm is awaiting

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 14/02/2008 05:46  

Daughters had the twins, she had them at 10:45 the boy is 6lbs 9 and the girl is 6lbs 12.5 all of them are ok. dont know the names yet. i'm so happy.

Update Reply
tagon @ 14/02/2008 07:07  

Tagon .. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!! Thats the best 'present' anyone can have !!! Hope mummy and babies doing fine ! Bet you can't wait to get them home! Enjoy !!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/02/2008 07:44  

CONGRATULATIONS TAGON Happy valentines day from me and Stellaxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2008 08:41  

How lovely, Valentine's twins and one of each!! Congrats to you and your family Tagon! Keep us posted on the name choosing!! Flame xx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 14/02/2008 16:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email