MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Crazy story London to NEC

Crazy story London to NEC - Forums [Biker Match] Crazy story London to NEC - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Crazy story London to NEC

Has anything crazy happened while riding your motorcycle

As Roger wanted to get back into riding motorcycles I offered to take him to the NEC

We were going along at a nice steady 70mph but the sky kept opening up we stopped under motorway bridges to avoid getting too wet just sat it out a short while & started again as we pulled into the massive carpark at NEC I could smell rubber wonder what the hell it was Roger fell over as he got off the back of my CX500 he had somehow melted the heals on his boots on the exhaust pipes on both sides it was so funny watching him fall then I could not stop laughing he had to buy some new boots at the show

Has anybody else had something crazy happen on there ride?

Update Reply
póg mo thóin @ 03/08/2020 17:15  

I was riding on a back road near Whitby and had a large bird flying along side me for nearly a mile, I could almost of touch it, another time in the Alps I was riding up the St Bernard pass and heard another bike behind me, couldn't see it in my mirror's, suddenly realised there was something on my left, it was a plane landing in the grass field alongside the road, I could see the pilot looking at me and laughing

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/08/2020 13:31  

Many years ago,coming back home from a rally Oop North,i was riding down the Fosse Way towards Cirencester when i heard a loud engine directly above me...it faded off to my right and vanished....about a mile further on the shape of an A10 Tankbuster aircraft appeared above the trees ahead of me...a red dot appeared on my Guzzi California's screen...apparently,according to an RAF friend of mine,this was the best way to calibrate the gun aiming computer ....a small ,moving target....:/

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/11/2020 13:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email