MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

whos game for a laugh

whos game for a laugh - Forums [Biker Match] whos game for a laugh - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

whos game for a laugh

Hi! RC and I are going to start a post for Christmas LOL We would like you to make up Cristmas Carols but using members names ie:- "Frosty the snowman". We did the same last year in another site we were on and we had so much laughter it was really great fun to do. I am willing to put all the posts into a book for people to buy to help Matt keep this site running. If you are interested please add your posts here and thank you one and all . Lots of Love, Crafty Gwen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 06/10/2006 10:04  

That sounds like a good idea if u get it done i'll have one.........

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 06/10/2006 10:30  

haha u dont know what ur letting ur self in for lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 06/10/2006 10:35  

Well in for a penny in for the lot

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 06/10/2006 12:10  

when blackwingbandit got stuck up the chimney he began to shout! you girls n boys want get any toys if rock chick dont let me out! my beard is black theres soot in my sack me arms are aching tooooooooooooooooo when blackwingbandit acho acho achoooooooooooooooo lol over to the next one you can choose any xmas song its a right laugh

Update Reply
RC @ 06/10/2006 12:13  

Rock chick the red arsed reindeer? Had a very shiney bott. And if you ever saw it. You were a lucky sod. That kind of thing?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 06/10/2006 12:16  

yeah kinda not sure about the shiny bott though more like get to close n ya get my shiny boots up ya bott! pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 06/10/2006 12:36  

and dunna all start picking one me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
RC @ 06/10/2006 12:37  

Ok RC just seemed the obvious choice to get things rolling, Wasn't gonna pick on myself was I? (Rubecula the red arsed reindeer doesn't have the same appeal somehow)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 06/10/2006 12:49  

ohhhhhhhh im sure we can put u in song somewhere lol

Update Reply
RC @ 06/10/2006 12:51  

You will you will......(looks for somewhere to hide)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 06/10/2006 12:55  

one the first day of xmas my true love sent to me 1 suzuki bandit

Update Reply
RC @ 06/10/2006 13:37  

Here are 2 to get you started by RC and CRAFTY GWEN. On the 1st day of Christmas my true love sent to me A HarleyHoney in a pear tree. On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love sent to me 2Wheels a riding. On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love sent to me 3 Crafty Gwens. On the 4th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 4 Rubecula's. On the 5th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 5 Gold RC's. On the 6th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 6 Blackwingedbandits. On the 7th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 7BP's playing her old cds. On the 8th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 8 Storms a thundering. On the 9th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 9 matt's a flapping. On the 10th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 10 Ape's a swinging. On the 11th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 11 Big Katz screeming. On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me 12 Driftnslides.

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 06/10/2006 14:17  

an a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeee

Update Reply
storm @ 06/10/2006 14:31  

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way oh what fun it is to ride with bwb all the way HEY Jingle bells Jingle bells Jingle all the way oh what fun it is to ride with rc on his sliegh

Update Reply
RC @ 06/10/2006 14:37  

There is a slight risque sound to that first verse........pmsl

Update Reply
rubecula @ 06/10/2006 15:14  

Update Reply
RC @ 06/10/2006 15:43  

Rubecula hun this is just for you lol RUBECULA THE RED-NOSED REINDEER Rubecula the red-nosed reindeer Had a very shinny bike. And if you ever stopped him He would hollor "ON YOUR TRIKE". Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Matt came to say "Rube with your bike so bright, Won't you guide my sleigh tonight. Then how the bikers loved him As he shouted out with glee. Rubecula the red-nosed reindeer You'll go down in history. no offence m8 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 06/10/2006 16:55  

hey all in stead of frosty the snowman hows about crusty the werewolf ...

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 06/10/2006 16:55  

good one gwen roflmao

Update Reply
RC @ 06/10/2006 16:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email