MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bye bye xx

Bye bye xx - Forums [Biker Match] Bye bye xx - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bye bye xx

I'm sorry to say I have really decided that I have to move on and dating sites ect are going to be my past. As I have started the whole south west thing off I hope that DD or AM can keep it going. Thanks for making me feel so welcome and I know some of you will keep in touch... P.s. If your wondering I haven't met anyone!!!! LOL

Update Reply
Scary @ 03/02/2008 06:53  

Or scary, do we smell that bad? Sorry to see you go, but wish you all the best in whatever you do in the future. Take care x

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/02/2008 07:15  

Biker Match started out as a dating site but has progressed to the popular social site it is today. I wasn't 'wondering' but most of those who do start dating tend to not visit the site much which is a shame for the friends they leave behind. Good Luck Scary

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/02/2008 07:22  

Aww Scary! I can safetly say, and i'm sure i'm not alone, that you will be missed on here. Not going down the 'peeing up yer back' road, but you have cheered up many of us! What ever you do, may it work out well. Take care. Best wishes. xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2008 07:33  

Good luck with your bike test Scary ,see you out on the road sometime. Cheers from iggypup

Update Reply
iggypup @ 03/02/2008 07:42  

good luck scary sorry to see u leave...keep in touch hunnie

love RC xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 03/02/2008 07:48  

Good luck and take care kiddo. xx

Update Reply
rattler @ 03/02/2008 09:29  

Sorry to see ya go Scary... All the best

Update Reply
skins @ 03/02/2008 10:58  

All the best Scary...sorry you are going...I will miss your quips...especially when you give TM60 a run for his money! Whatever you are doing, hope all things go well for you. Lots of best wishes XXX

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 03/02/2008 11:02  

Aww Scary,as Kwak says its not just a dating site,but if you really feel its time to go.............

best of luck in all you do and we hope you find your happiness.

love and light Cassie and Blue

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2008 11:06  

Did i do something wrong.....that always happens when i speek to a woman....they run a mile...oops.

Update Reply
actionman @ 03/02/2008 11:16  

AM you've done nothing wrong no-one has, I have to take away the romantisisum of meeting someone and get on with my life. I have made some great friends on here who I will keep in touch with and I will probably show my face at some meets, but I need to go bury my head in the sand!!!! LOL

Update Reply
Scary @ 03/02/2008 11:19  

Update Reply
actionman @ 03/02/2008 11:28  

Seeing as Tangoman hasn't popped up yet to say it, i will, bags standing behind you while you're doing that!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2008 11:29  

Knowing my luck it will be quick sand and it will bury me up to my ankles!!! LOL

Update Reply
Scary @ 03/02/2008 11:32  

Hey Scary soz that I ant got to know u before you leave, but thanks for your warm welcome and encouragement ...and Good Luck with your test !! You will havta let us know how you get on !! Tek care hun xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/02/2008 11:44  

Sorry to see you go. You can always stick your head round the door and say hello for old times' sake, you know! Big hugs and take care.

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/02/2008 12:06  

sorry you are going scary, just have a break, don't go for good? xx lula xx

Update Reply
lula @ 03/02/2008 12:52  

Thanks guys, I'm sure I will catch up with some of you along the way.

Be good and Ride Safe.

Within Every Fairy Lurks the Scary xxxxx

Update Reply
Scary @ 03/02/2008 14:24  

Hey Scary, Good luck with taking your bike test and have fun XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 03/02/2008 14:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email