MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bye bye xx

Bye bye xx (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bye bye xx (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bye bye xx

All the very best to you hun, Take care & good luck with the test, Monkey, Wiccan & Titch xxx

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 03/02/2008 16:05  

Really sorry to see you go Scary, you've made me laugh so much with your humour, i'm going to get withdrawal symptoms !!! As for this being a dating site, i didnt even realise it was at the start - I was looking for new friends who liked the bike scene away from the ex and 'our crowd' - even if I was dating someone, I wouldnt stop coming in, as I love the humour and good fun we have here. I will look forward to your 'visits' on here, we need someone to control Tango !!!! so make sure you do from time to time Whatever your descision for leaving, at the end of the day, its freedom of choice I truly hope you have a fabulous life and wish you every success for your future happiness, lots of love and hugs Tracy xxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 03/02/2008 16:19  

sorry to hear your leaving, have a good time with whatever you do in life hopfully catch you on the road some place some time enjoy and take care Pete xx

Update Reply
petervalk @ 03/02/2008 16:23  

May a true path land at your feet for all you want to do with your life. Take Care.

Update Reply
micksaway @ 04/02/2008 01:33  

Sorry to see you go Scary.Good luck with the test

Update Reply
Oggy @ 04/02/2008 01:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email