MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

School 1977 vs. School 2007‏

School 1977 vs. School 2007‏ - Forums [Biker Match] School 1977 vs. School 2007‏ - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

School 1977 vs. School 2007‏

Many a true word is spoken in jest but....... Scenario: Johnny and Mark get into a fistfight after school.1977 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up mates.2007 - Police are called, Armed Response Unit arrives and arrests Johnny and Mark. Mobiles with video of fight confiscated as evidence. They are charged with assault, ASBOs are taken out and both are suspended even though Johnny started it. Diversionary conferences and parent meetings conducted. Video shown on 6 internet sites.Scenario: Jeffrey won't sit still in class, disrupts other students.1977 - Jeffrey is sent to the principal's office and given 6 of the best. Returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.2007 - Jeffrey is given huge doses of Ritalin. Counselled to death. Becomes a zombie. Tested for ADD. School gets extra funding because Jeffrey has a disability. Drops out of school. Scenario: Billy breaks a window in his neighbour's car and his Dad gives him the slipper.1977 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college, and becomes a successful businessman.2007 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy is removed to foster care and joins a gang. Psychologist tells Billy's sister that she remembers being abused herself and their dad goes to prison. Billy's mum has an affair with the psychologist. Psychologist gets a promotion.Scenario: Mark, a college student, brings cigarettes to school .1977 - Mark shares a smoke with the school principal out on the smoking area. 2007 - Police are called and Mark is expelled from School for drug possession. His car is searched for drugs and weapons.Scenario: Mohammed fails high school English.1977 - Mohammed retakes his exam, passes and goes to college.2007 - Mohammed's cause is taken up by local human rights group. Newspaper articles appear nationally explaining that making English a requirement for graduation is racist. Civil Liberties Association files class action lawsuit against state school system and his English teacher. English is banned from core curriculum. Mohammed is given his qualification anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak English.Scenario: Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers, puts them in a model plane paint bottle and blows up an anthill.1977 - Ants die.2007 - MI5 and police are called and Johnny is charged with perpetrating acts of terrorism. Teams investigate parents, siblings are removed from the home, computers are confiscated, and Johnny's dad goes on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.Scenario: Johnny falls during break and scrapes his knee. His teacher, Mary, finds him crying, and gives him a hug to comfort him.1977 - Johnny soon feels better and goes back to playing.2007 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces three years in prison. Johnny undergoes five years of therapy. Becomes gay.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 18/01/2008 15:45  

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 18/01/2008 16:02  

I'd laugh if it wasn't so bloody true!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 18/01/2008 16:19  

Yeah. Turn the clock back to the early 70s and two sixth formers, Wills and his best mate, have sagged off a boring lesson to nip round the corner for a pint. It's going down well when, omigod, the deputy head arrives. Wills and his mate try to shrink into the furniture but to no avail. He comes over. 'Ah, there you are, you two.' (Thinks: we're in BIG sh*t now) The DH turns to Wills' mate. 'Your mum's been on the phone. You've won a scholarship to Oxford. Errrmmm.....I think this calls for a celebration. Same again, lads?' 2007 and his teaching career would have been in jeopardy. Aiding and abetting under-age drinking...you name it. (We were both 18 a few days later, but they'd have found something to throw at us anyway.)

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/01/2008 16:45  

I was 15 in 1977, when I won a fight back then I didn't shake hands with the loser, I usually ended up nicking his girlfriend as well.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 18/01/2008 17:09  

gym or p.e.and an ex sqaddie walks around treading on our thighs as whe lay on the floor [what for i dont know!]calling boys names when they cant climb the ropes,laughin at attemps to jump,an then the game of pirates staying of the floor using benches ropes wallbars etc [do they play it now?]with gym teach actively pushing yu of!an trippin yu up while laughin!!he,d be behind bars now for assault!an portrayed as a monster! not to mention the assorted weapons teachers used to whack yu with ping pong bats cricket bats ,rubbers[long felt clad pieces of wood ]an the real canes,an of course plymsols[trainers]maybe one or two were sadists but who cares order was maintened [ well,most of the time]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 18/01/2008 17:21  

doesnt it make u sooooo angry. PC-brigade need to be be shot dead, all of them. They're ruining society on an irreversible level

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/01/2008 17:29  

life aint worth livin if your prevented from actively takin risks,danger increases the awareness an apreciation of life an yu learn to survive i dont know any one damaged by these rough schooldays an most look back with affection an hillarity at the things that went on!i became aware of modern attitudes when helpin out at my sons school when parents burst into classes to assault teachers for darin to tell little jack or tracy off for somethin!mustnt upset the kid,s!! very rare in the 50,60,s parents mostly backed the teachers an police,

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 18/01/2008 17:47  

Jeez when i was at primary school i had a ruler slapped across my knuckles because i was 'crying' in class. What they never knew was that my mum and dad had said they were splitting up (it never happened) and my homelife was so wonderful i could not comprehend this situation but it made me 'behave' in class afterwards so i did not disrupt others in the class. Bring back conscription i say for all the youngsters. I work in a school and believe me the teachers will walk past a fight in the corridor for fear of recriminations but not me if they are doing wrong i pull them out and sound them out. Maybe i am wrong but i cannot bear to see the little scrotes get away with the rudeness and (outside my office door) kids planning to 'bang the bitch' i wont let that go. Sorry thats my rant for the week i will go offline now and hide in the corner away from any teachers on here. Mazza

Update Reply
Mazza @ 18/01/2008 18:45  

I know it's wrong of me, but I seem to regard most teenagers as no better than pond-scum. I've only met a handful in the last few years who are decent people.

Last December I left my job teaching "challenging young people" (that's the pc term for scrotes) because they were driving my blood pressure through the roof. I was meant to turn a blind eye to drug taking, abusive comments and threatening behaviour towards staff and all manner of other things that would have been jumped on when I was at school. When I questioned the lack of discipline I was told "This isn't school, it's education. We treat them like adults here" to which my reply was "Any adult who spoke to me like that or threatened me would get a swift kick in the balls followed by a piece of 4x2 round his head, that's education"

Most of the 'students' (I use the term loosely because only 1 or 2 were actually interested in learning anything) were only there because they didn't like going to school, so the council tax-payers had to fork out 150 quid a day to educate them at a privately run educational establishment.

When I was kid, if you didn't want to go to school you went anyway because you were afraid of the repercussions. There's no discipline in schools any more, and kids as young as 5 can do what they like because they know they can get away with it.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 19/01/2008 05:57  

PIRATES!!!!! LOVED that game

anyone wanna play???

1977......40 year old woman walking her dog on sat t time remonstrates with teen boys for vandalising kiddies play area.Teen boys slope off sheepishly hoping she dosen't inform their parents

2007.....teen boys assault woman throwing her to the ground,police are called,woman is charged with 2 counts of assault on a minor!!!!!

Yes folks believe it or not tis true

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2008 07:46  

so whats the answer?read somewhere that immigrant kids here are upset at British kids disruptive classroom behavior cos they actually want to learn!kids from poor countries realise that education is the answer to get out of poverty, here our pampered kids know they wont starve so dont need to try hard!spose the immigrant kids will realise this one day an be like ours eventually! other day a kid ran around the supermarket an collided with my trolley,he ran off to complain to his mum i was confronted by a big fat woman rantin about me ramming my trolley into him!!,mind yu we never went shoppin with our mums[niether did dad!!] they came back wiv ill fittin clothes[or hand me downs from neighbours or siblings] an yu jus had to wear them or else!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 19/01/2008 12:18  

The answer i believe Tango,is to make parents responsable for their kids,although half of em these days are just kids emselves.If the parents were charged or fined for whatever their kids had done and were deemed to young to be responsible for they'd soon bring their kids into line,if their on benefit and can't pay a fine make them do community service,if they won't do that jail em or stop their money.Harsh i know but so is their treatment of decent,law abiding citizens.When i was wee no one had A.D.D or owt like that and if they did a bloody good hiding soon cured 'em

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2008 13:01  

in 1977 i was 5, and had the ruler in front of the whole school for ramming a sharpened pencil into the top of someones head. lol my son was bullied last year and had his dinner money taken off him for weeks until i found out about it. guess what happened to the bully.... yep, your right, nothing. so i collared the little darling outside the school when no one was looking.. needless to say he was in tears when i had finished... but he never touched my son after that. i like the expression "an eye for an eye".. think it should be law.

Update Reply
lula @ 19/01/2008 13:27  

Well done Lula,little ba**ards need taken in hand!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2008 15:33  

I think it is very sad today...like DM and Mazza I too have worked with children...I find them rude...arrogant....disruptive...and I find it VERY hard to bring my three girls up properly in today's world...I keep on telling them that they ought to be different and have manners. Manners cost nothing. Good behaviour is definitely taught at home but needs reaffirming in social settings like school etc...My children are not perfect no one is...but I am trying like hell to bring them up instead of dragging them up...and I am a single parent! So there is NO excuse...

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 21/01/2008 06:21  

lula reminded me when i stabbed a classmate in the back with a pen we had wooden pens with a brass nib an we dipped them in ink pots,he was using a ruler to flick ink soaked blottin paper at me,he still has the 'tattoo'i gave im!an we were not that well behaved as one teacher was stabbed in the leg with a pen knife,[we all had them ,including boy scout bone handled bowie knives this at primary school!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/01/2008 06:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email