MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018 (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth camp 24th Aug 2018

5am is late breakfast for some of us lol

Update Reply
JP @ 22/08/2018 14:58  

Last call for all you new members to get out this weekend and meet up with your new Family for this August Bank holiday weekend camp

This year the normal September camp is being bumped forward a few weeks as September is busy. We have spoken to the site and they are happy for us to turn up over the Bank holiday weekend.

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

All forms of transport is welcome including Cars Motorhomes Bicycles Donkeys and motorcycles if you have them. if its your weekend with the Kids you are more than welcome to bring them it will give Jackie someone to talk to and they can give lessons in the use of mobile phones and any other technology that is there .
I will be there Friday the 24th if you have been to other Barmouth camps you will know its a nice site and I think it is still only £5.00 PPPN so cheep and no need to book unless you need electric hook up if you do please contact Brummie Jackie and she will arrange for you, As there are are only a few these will be on a 1st come basis unless you need power for medical reasons then you are top of the list. Payment is on arrival and NO deposit is needed, site is fairly level toilet and shower in next field this is just a chill out weekend so no bands are booked for this its just a relaxed weekend of ride outs chilling and the odd Lemonade or 5

The Barns Campsite and Pet Farm
Fford Tyydyn Felin
Talybont
Gwynedd
LL43 2AP

Update Reply
JP @ 22/08/2018 15:02  

Oi Bro i just read the knee comment ..... slap for you

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/08/2018 15:14  

You need to go a few pages back lol

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 22/08/2018 17:15  

Fingers crossed for you that the weather improves from yesterday. Rain, low cloud n more rain! Although the evening from around 8pm was brighter. 👍😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/08/2018 09:29  

It's dry that's all it needs to be

Update Reply
JP @ 23/08/2018 12:20  

Light showers forecast for tomorrow afternoon then rest of weekend ok.
I,m fuelled up, packed up ready to go early in the morning.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2018 15:05  

Not the slightest bit jealous that you lot will be enjoying the amazing roads around there whilst I'm doing 3 trips from Ipswich to London to move Son in to new flat. I might even get to look at my bike over the weekend....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2018 16:36  

Can't make it now. I've been asked to assist at Hull Motor Show

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 23/08/2018 20:35  

Travelleing Biker Buddy Request?...... im looking to leave from Liverpool early on saturday and wondered if there were any attendees that i might be able to hook up with en route in North Wales to enjoy the ride in with? cheers Waynie

Update Reply
Waynie @ 23/08/2018 21:10  

Gutted I can't make it now 😢 Have a great weekend you lot 👍😊

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/08/2018 23:03  

Great - my leg ain't working, and my pain killers are not doing what they are supposed to. So it looks like I'll be missing this one.

Update Reply
GHW @ 24/08/2018 01:15  

‘I’ll be theeeere’ as Michael would say 😁 I know you’ll all be pleased to see me 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2018 04:49  

Ghw sorry to hear your struggling today but no point coming it the ride will be to much for the body hang in there and we hope your sorted for the lower lode chill out in a couple of weeks. Mitzze looking forward to seeing you a it's been a while. Please what h your speeds they were out yesterday taking there holiday pics to send you in the post

Update Reply
JP @ 24/08/2018 07:39  

Okay JP thanks for the heads up see you soon 👍🏾

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2018 09:09  

Going to have to drop out of this at the last min, not 100%, shame not to see some old mates, Will owe you an ice cream BJ have a great time one and all

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 24/08/2018 12:56  

Back now after a great weekend catching up with people and making some new mates. Weather was good Friday and even better yesterday , today packing up day for me was an experience in that strong wind and driving rain and the ride home was the most difficult I,ve had in all my 45 years riding, don't know how I made it over that mountain, big boy pants day! Anyway I,m back now and almost recovered and looking forward to seeing everyone again soon, thanks to those involved with the organising, another job well done.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2018 15:27  

My experience was like yours Yarg. Never been so relieved to get home in one piece. Both boots full of water, gloves totally soaked but what a lovely weekend. Thanks to all for making this newbie so welcome. The best bits were a) not dropping the fully loaded bike on the grass field with JP, Ragnar and Jaffa watching the entertainment, b) great ride out on Saturday led by BikeaBill across Elan Valley with lovely weather, c) Tuscan Beef with Pasta at the pub and d) CW kindly riding my (once again) fully loaded bike through the mud onto Terra Firma so I escaped possible embarrassment a second time when leaving the campsite. Don’t think I can make it to Lower Lode but looking forward to seeing you all at Halloistmas in November:)

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 27/08/2018 09:38  

I'm home nice ride back and it stayed dry

Update Reply
JP @ 27/08/2018 10:30  

Home about an hour , little bit of rain , but all good . Had a great few days with you all, thx Bj and Jp for the camp and Bill for a good ride out. Hope to see you all at lower lode, always great too see new faces and the old ones too, you know who you are . Thx for a great camp . See you soon and hope you all get home safe .

Update Reply
brummiepaul @ 27/08/2018 13:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email