MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Men and there age.

Men and there age. (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Men and there age. (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Men and there age.

Sorry Jinx-ster, I just need to say you forgot they're (or they are)! 😱😉😂

Many years ago I was a stickler for correct punctuation. As a joke I was bought "Eats shoots and leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation Summary" by Lynn Truss. The joke fell flat, I LOVED it! I still have it kicking around somewhere.

Alas, I am no longer a stickler and have become very lazy with spelling, punctuation and the use of the vernacular. Ho hum, life is too short now I'm over half a century old! 😱😂

Keep on posting folks, keep on checking profiles even if the ones you are looking at are younger/older than you.👍 You may find you have common interests and you may find a friend!😉

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hate to be pedantic,but THEIR Age,not THERE age,please.......and i'm 61 and 1/2.....see profile for more info,lol :)>

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/11/2018 08:33  

Lindsay,i for one need no encouragement to continue trawling the BM site, in the hope of recapturing some of my fondest memories thrown up by fate and a 'spark' between 2 like-minded people..ride safe..:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/11/2018 09:06  

Dee 7 Quote: [@GL Broom.... broom... !!! :)
Is that you starting your broomstick or you just revving it up cos you like the noise ? [n is it a two stroke or a four hehehe ] runs away n hides coz am cowardly OLD man lolol

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 04/11/2018 18:49  

For sure that's my wee broomstick QM,how else would I get around, wee 2 stroke it is, keeps failing to start lol :) Age is just a number and you are only as old as the woman/man you feel lol :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 04/11/2018 19:19  

Dee you should trade it in for a nice V Twin I have been told you will find them a more enjoyable ride.

Update Reply
JP @ 04/11/2018 19:34  

Do you mean like a Harley, JP? Or some other custom-type bike? Not my style at all, I shall stick to me wee hard broom for now lol ;)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 04/11/2018 20:15  

Is it true men get grumpier with age? I don't seem to remember not being a grumpy bastard.

Update Reply
Double six @ 05/11/2018 02:41  

NO!!! Now b*ggeroff..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 05/11/2018 06:39  

I'm in the same boat as 66. I think I outrank him when hunger sets in

Update Reply
JP @ 05/11/2018 11:15  

There are lots of folk, both men and women who have put the wrong DOB on their profile. Comes back to bite them on the arse though if they have problems with their account, when we ask for DOB as one form of verification of they are who they say they are, they get it wrong we say sorry cant help :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/11/2018 12:52  

I think going back to the OP. The old saying 'there's no fool like an old fool' comes to mind.

I've been wondering why men seem to get a bit angry and grumpy after a certain age. I've noticed it among some of the guys I know. I thought maybe it was because, they felt their powers were waning, or maybe they feel confused that the world is changing around them. I googled it, and it's explained in various ways.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2018 14:45  

Men and women tend to get less tolerant of numpties when they get older.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/11/2018 14:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email