MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Men and there age.

Men and there age. - Forums [Biker Match] Men and there age. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Men and there age.

Is it me, but most of the men on here that look at my profile make me laugh, either there real looking old for there age or there telling fibs about there age!!! Lol. :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2018 12:57  

Oh Thank You Jo. Knock me down off cloud 9, I got told the other week that I look younger in the flesh than the photos my profile.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 12/04/2018 13:47  

I dunno what you mean I'm sure Josie 😂😂🤣🤣
And Rags I know like me you're only 30 😚😋☺️😋🤣🤣🤣🙃🙃

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2018 15:42  

I agree Josie lol

Update Reply
Serenhondacbr splodge @ 12/04/2018 17:22  

And all I get is old codgers and coffin dodgers looking at me anyway. Don't know why I bother paying my subscription lol

Update Reply
Serenhondacbr splodge @ 12/04/2018 17:24  

I couldn't help but look at your profile, just to see how young for your age you must look.......... I'll say no more

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2018 17:29  

As an old codger on here, I often look at new peeps that have joined just to say welcome and a nod to say hello, the site does not highlight ages on new notifications without having a look.

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 12/04/2018 18:44  

I,ve always been ugly but I,m too old to care plus i,m 61 next week so I,ll more than likely forget what I look like, who I am and where I live.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2018 19:55  

I also have a couple of mirrors in my house lol.

Update Reply
peter1200gs @ 12/04/2018 20:29  

My excuse is that I have had hard life trying to keep the "ladies" in it happy [never succeeded but it put all the laughter lines there and turned me grey]

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 12/04/2018 21:09  

Maybe there must be a stipulation that profile pics should be no more than 12 months old any others can be in a file on your profile The photo should show the date taken
Just a thought

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2018 21:12  

I am not the kind of person who willingly gurns for the act of taking a "selfie", therefore photos of me are rare ( thankfully I hear the masses scream ). Were it not for others catching an image in a natural or unaware situation, I would have no pics on my profile at all.

Update Reply
Double six @ 12/04/2018 21:30  

Oh now come on, JosieJo. You can't just say it's only the men ... 😉😂

Unfortunately my age is correct, it's just that I had such a long paper round n I now look much older than my years. On the plus side, at least I'm under no illusion 👍

Anyhoo, doesn't the old adage of "you're only as old as you feel" still count? 👍

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/04/2018 00:14  

Im not bad looking for 90 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 07:26  

Well ladies. I thought that, as an old codger, buffer, coffin dodger, old fart, wrinkly, old stinker, it was only right that I reinforced your perceptions. I've viewed your profiles, just for a giggle, and promptly fell over my Zimmer frame.
I'm off now to empty my colostomy bag. Thinks! That must be a pulling point! At least I can't s***t myself!

Update Reply
NotPhilMitchell @ 13/04/2018 09:38  

We'll all be old codgers soon..... What a hurtfull thing to say Paula lmfaooo 😳😳!!!!!!
Age is relevant..... To a 19 year old I'm old..... To an 80 year old I'm young......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 14:02  

Not Phil Mitchell I did not imply you were a coffin dodger yourself. It's just at nearly 45 I am not quite sure what a 76 yr old bloke would want looking at my profile.
I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, it was not meant in a derogatory way. 😊😊

Update Reply
Serenhondacbr splodge @ 13/04/2018 16:24  

Too late for apologies! I'm mortally wounded (violin playing melancholic music in the background).😢 I'd try and hang myself but I'm too decrepit to climb onto a chair and my hands are so gnarled that I couldn't tie a knot in the rope. Anyway, apart from that, I'll be riding my bike tomorrow, so why should I? (if I can get my leg over!). Steady on now!😉

Update Reply
NotPhilMitchell @ 13/04/2018 17:24  

I bet a lot of younger guys think that about me pmsl...... You can't tell how old someone is till you read their profile.....
That's my excuse anyhoooo 😋😋😋🤣🤣😂😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 18:25  

I cant stay awake long enough to read profiles any more. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/04/2018 19:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email